The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)

Go down 
+3
PatsDynasty
Nerd85
SoxNats08
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:20 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
chris paul is not that much better than jason kidd, paul is better offensively, but he only averages one more assist per game, but jason kidd much better defensively, and he is much more experienced. if u look at my pridictions i have the maverik losing, and the reason the mavericks arent going to win the series is because they dont have the team chemistry that the hornets have, but there r several team that will beat the hornets before they get to the finals. and until the hornets reach the finals and win then i wont think they r capable of beating all the teams in the west
Jason Kidd also turns the ball over more and Kidd has played like crap since joining the Mavericks, Chris Paul is lightyears ahead of Jason Kidd.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:31 pm

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
chris paul is not that much better than jason kidd, paul is better offensively, but he only averages one more assist per game, but jason kidd much better defensively, and he is much more experienced. if u look at my pridictions i have the maverik losing, and the reason the mavericks arent going to win the series is because they dont have the team chemistry that the hornets have, but there r several team that will beat the hornets before they get to the finals. and until the hornets reach the finals and win then i wont think they r capable of beating all the teams in the west
Jason Kidd also turns the ball over more and Kidd has played like crap since joining the Mavericks, Chris Paul is lightyears ahead of Jason Kidd.

just because cp3 is better than jason kidd doesnt mean the hornets can beat the sun or the lakers, and once the hornets reach the finals please tell me, but until then i wont believe that the hornets can beat anyteam in the west
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:38 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

just because cp3 is better than jason kidd doesnt mean the hornets can beat the sun or the lakers, and once the hornets reach the finals please tell me, but until then i wont believe that the hornets can beat anyteam in the west
well they have beaten both the Suns and the Lakers...and neither teams have a history of excelling in the playoffs recently so what makes you think they cant beat them?
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:53 pm

well the reason they cant beat the lakers is because kobe bryant is fucking unbelievable he one of the best players ever, also they have gasol and they have a great bench. the suns have only played th hornets once with shaq, and they have several other advantages over them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:01 am

PatsDynasty wrote:
well the reason they cant beat the lakers is because kobe bryant is fucking unbelievable he one of the best players ever, also they have gasol and they have a great bench. the suns have only played th hornets once with shaq, and they have several other advantages over them
The Hornets beat the Lakers when they had Gasol and Kobe and the Lakers bench isnt that good at all and they havent been good at all in the playoffs since Shaq left...
The Suns have playted worse since they gotten Shaq so I dont know where your going with that and the Suns always choke in the playoffs...
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 am

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
The Hornets beat the Lakers when they had Gasol and Kobe and the Lakers bench isnt that good at all and they havent been good at all in the playoffs since Shaq left...
The Suns have playted worse since they gotten Shaq so I dont know where your going with that and the Suns always choke in the playoffs...

PWNED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Still think the Hornets dont have what it takes? Theyve man raped the Mavericks in both games and Chris Paul is unfuckingstoppable can you say mutherfucking MVP???
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:14 am

The lakers win it all. No question. Chris Paul dosent have enough talent by him self or around him to beat the lakers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:28 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
The lakers win it all. No question. Chris Paul dosent have enough talent by him self or around him to beat the lakers.
Hahahahaha you obviously have not watched a single Hornets game this year, Chris Paul is the BEST PG in the league so saying he doesnt have enough talent is ridiculous
Chris Pauls stats in the playoffs
33.5 PPG (Better than Kobes 32 and is the best in the league)
13.5 AST (Once again higher than Kobes 1 and is once again the best in the league)
64.1 FG % (Once again better than Kobes 34.6 which is downright awful)
4 REB (Once again better than Kobes 3)
But yes your completely right, Chris Paul doesnt have the talent to do it himself but lets look at his teammates shall we?

David West
25 PPG
4 AST
6 REB
54.3 FG %

Peja Stojakovic
18 PPG
2 AST
3.5 REB
56.5 FG %
60 3 PT %

Tyson Chandler
10 PPG
2 BLK (Tied for 3rd)
13 REB (Second only to Dwight Howard whos averaging a ridiculous 21)
56.3 FG %

But yes as you can see the Hornets dont have NEARLY enough talent to even touch the almight Lakers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:47 pm

mksadng wrote:
Hahahahaha you obviously have not watched a single Hornets game this year, Chris Paul is the BEST PG in the league so saying he doesnt have enough talent is ridiculous
Chris Pauls stats in the playoffs
33.5 PPG (Better than Kobes 32 and is the best in the league)
13.5 AST (Once again higher than Kobes 1 and is once again the best in the league)
64.1 FG % (Once again better than Kobes 34.6 which is downright awful)
4 REB (Once again better than Kobes 3)
But yes your completely right, Chris Paul doesnt have the talent to do it himself but lets look at his teammates shall we?

David West
25 PPG
4 AST
6 REB
54.3 FG %

Peja Stojakovic
18 PPG
2 AST
3.5 REB
56.5 FG %
60 3 PT %

Tyson Chandler
10 PPG
2 BLK (Tied for 3rd)
13 REB (Second only to Dwight Howard whos averaging a ridiculous 21)
56.3 FG %

But yes as you can see the Hornets dont have NEARLY enough talent to even touch the almight Lakers Rolling Eyes

They dont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:40 pm

Thank you for that well reasoned argument after I backed up my argument with stats for why the Hornets have more then enough talent to make it to the finals but it wont matter cuz itll take a miracle for anyone to beat the Celtics
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:50 pm

mksadng wrote:
Thank you for that well reasoned argument after I backed up my argument with stats for why the Hornets have more then enough talent to make it to the finals but it wont matter cuz itll take a miracle for anyone to beat the Celtics

The celtics are old as dirt. I KNOW chris paul and kobe would beat them hands down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:52 pm

mksadng wrote:

The celtics are old as dirt. I KNOW chris paul and kobe would beat them hands down.
Doesnt matter if their old, they are easily the best team in the league and I dont think 2 players could beat a whole team...if you mean combine the Lakers and Hornets then no doubt theyd whoop their ass.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:23 pm

mksadng wrote:

celtics r better than the laker
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:40 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:

celtics r better than the laker

agreed hes just a homer ignore him
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:49 pm

mksadng wrote:
Celtics over Hawks in 4
Wizards over Cavaliers in 6
Magic over Raptors in 5
Pistons over 76ers in 4
Nuggets over Lakers in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 5
Spurs over Suns in 6
Hornets over Mavericks in 5

Celtics over Wizards in 5
Magic over Pistons in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 6
Hornets over Spurs in 5

Celtics over Magic in 5
Hornets over Rockets in 7

Celtics over Hornets in 5

Hornets are going to surprise a lot of people in the playoffs, theyve got the most talented team in the West its just a question of wether they can do it in the playoffs.
Called it!
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Celtics over Hawks in 4
Magic over Raptors in 5
Pistons over 76ers in 4
Nuggets over Lakers in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 5
Spurs over Suns in 6

Magic over Pistons in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 6
Hornets over Spurs in 5

Celtics over Magic in 5

Hornets are going to surprise a lot of people in the playoffs, theyve got the most talented team in the West its just a question of wether they can do it in the playoffs.
Called it!

hornets r doing great in that series, how much did they lose by on the road the other...was it 20 last game
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:09 pm

mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Celtics over Hawks in 4
Magic over Raptors in 5
Pistons over 76ers in 4
Nuggets over Lakers in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 5
Spurs over Suns in 6

Magic over Pistons in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 6
Hornets over Spurs in 5

Celtics over Magic in 5

Called it!

How do you have the Nuggets over Lakers in 7, but they dont make it to the next round?
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:14 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Celtics over Hawks in 4
Magic over Raptors in 5
Pistons over 76ers in 4
Nuggets over Lakers in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 5
Spurs over Suns in 6

Magic over Pistons in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 6
Hornets over Spurs in 5

Celtics over Magic in 5

Called it!

How do you have the Nuggets over Lakers in 7, but they dont make it to the next round?

he screwed up he has the rockets playing the jazz in the second round when they already played in the first round
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:09 pm

MK, your right. Paul is a monster, he can't be stoped, they will beat SA, and then Bash the LA Lakers (or LA Kobe Bryant tongue ) and then they will beat the Celtics or Pistons or Cavs or the Globetroters or who ever the fuuk they play.

Kobe=not MVP
Paul=MVP Basketball

and Silver, dont even start blabin around about Kobe....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:42 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
MK, your right. Paul is a monster, he can't be stoped, they will beat SA, and then Bash the LA Lakers (or LA Kobe Bryant tongue ) and then they will beat the Celtics or Pistons or Cavs or the Globetroters or who ever the fuuk they play.

Kobe=not MVP
Paul=MVP Basketball

they wont beat the celtics if they get to the finals, but i agree that cp3 deserved the mvp
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:31 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

Kobe=not MVP
Paul=MVP Basketball

they wont beat the celtics if they get to the finals, but i agree that cp3 deserved the mvp

if they strugle with the 76ers and the cavs, the hornets will mess em up easy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:21 pm

mksadng wrote:
Celtics over Hawks in 4
Magic over Raptors in 5
Pistons over 76ers in 4
Nuggets over Lakers in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 5
Spurs over Suns in 6

Magic over Pistons in 7
Rockets over Jazz in 6
Hornets over Spurs in 5

Celtics over Magic in 5

Hey MK do u still believe that the hornets r the best team in the west and do u still think they will get to the finals? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:46 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Celtics over Hawks in 4
Wizards over Cavaliers in 5
Magic over Raptors in 4
Pistons over 76ers in 6
Lakers over Nuggets in 5
Jazz over Rockets in 6
Suns over Spurs in 6
Hornets over Mavericks in 7

Magic over Pistons in 7
Lakers over Jazz in 6
Suns over Hornets in 6

Celtics over Magic in 6
Suns over Lakers in 7

Celtics over Suns in 6

Hey I predicted 6 series right, even if I didn't get the game total right on all of them.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Warriors will win it all! Oh wait... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)   NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA Playoff Predictions (post your own too)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next