The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minnesota Vikings

Go down 
+2
NorCal-TitanFan
Vhawk413
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:09 pm

mksadng wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
The Vikings are hot garbage.
clapping Well put, their look the 49ers of last year, they make a bunch of acquisitions and everyone thinks itll turn them into the team to beat.

The 49ers did not have a defense like ours.

All you Tarvaris haters, HE WAS A ROOKIE BASICALLY. I will guarantee he progresses and surprises all of you guys. not saying he will be a stud, but he will be a solid QB.

I agree Rodgers is better, but not that much better.

TJ NEVER had a WR core like we have now. For a run first team, our WR core is very good.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer both won SB's, all they had to do is manage the game. They had good run games and good defenses. Bears made it with Rex like mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
clapping Well put, their look the 49ers of last year, they make a bunch of acquisitions and everyone thinks itll turn them into the team to beat.

All you Tarvaris haters, HE WAS A ROOKIE BASICALLY. I will guarantee he progresses and surprises all of you guys. not saying he will be a stud, but he will be a solid QB.

TJ NEVER had a WR core like we have now. For a run first team, our WR core is very good.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer both won SB's, all they had to do is manage the game. They had good run games and good defenses. Bears made it with Rex like mentioned.
You added BERNARD BERRIAN, BERNARD FREAKIN BERRIAN. Tarvaris Jackson was not basically a rookie, he sat and learned his first year like most rookie QBs, Jay Cutler was basically a rookie and he did fine, Peyton Manning came in as a rookie and played good, Tom Brady was basically a rookie and he did fine, Ben Roethlisberger was basically a rookie and he did great, Drew Brees was a rookie and he did fine. Stop making excuses, Tarvaris Jackson is not a good QB
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:59 pm

mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

You added BERNARD BERRIAN, BERNARD FREAKIN BERRIAN. Tarvaris Jackson was not basically a rookie, he sat and learned his first year like most rookie QBs, Jay Cutler was basically a rookie and he did fine, Peyton Manning came in as a rookie and played good, Tom Brady was basically a rookie and he did fine, Ben Roethlisberger was basically a rookie and he did great, Drew Brees was a rookie and he did fine. Stop making excuses, Tarvaris Jackson is not a good QB

We added Bernard Berrian, and now Sidney Rice will start and was injured at the end of the year.

TJ was injured his first year, if you did not know, he was out for like 10 weeks or something, so he got no work as a rookie basically. He did get to watch, but he did not get to work on flaws a lot. Brady had time as a back up. Big Ben, Cutler and Manning were all 1st round QB's. How bout you use some REALISTIC analagies.

And Peyton manning did not do fine as a rookie, he threw more INT's than TD's. Then came on. Big Ben and Cutler had a better cast around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

We added Bernard Berrian, and now Sidney Rice will start and was injured at the end of the year.

TJ was injured his first year, if you did not know, he was out for like 10 weeks or something, so he got no work as a rookie basically. He did get to watch, but he did not get to work on flaws a lot. Brady had time as a back up. Big Ben, Cutler and Manning were all 1st round QB's. How bout you use some REALISTIC analagies.

And Peyton manning did not do fine as a rookie, he threw more INT's than TD's. Then came on. Big Ben and Cutler had a better cast around them.
TJ was a second round pick...one round off, whiptie fricken do, hes just not a good QB, stop making excuses... Hell be nothing more then a game manager if that
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:08 pm

mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

TJ was a second round pick...one round off, whiptie fricken do, hes just not a good QB, stop making excuses... Hell be nothing more then a game manager if that

Not only were they first, they were around the top 10, and TJ was the dead last pick in the 2nd round, and he was a 4th round projection (that trade up was the most retarded trade of the draft that year, we could have got him in the 3rd instead of moving up)

We only need a game manager. And I am no longer arguing with you, because I cannot prove you wrong until December and there is no point arguing now
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:21 pm

LMFAO this is the stupidest argument ever. Jackson absolutely sucks. All he can do is run... I guarantee you he will never be a top 10 QB in this league.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:24 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
LMFAO this is the stupidest argument ever. Jackson absolutely sucks. All he can do is run... I guarantee you he will never be a top 10 QB in this league.

Has anyone in here EVER said top 10. I have said a solid QB, meaning 15-23 in the NFL and a solid game manager. That is all we need. We do not need a top 10 QB
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

agreed, this shoudnt even be an argument
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Has anyone in here EVER said top 10. I have said a solid QB, meaning 15-23 in the NFL and a solid game manager. That is all we need. We do not need a top 10 QB

he is the complete opposite of a game manager... game manager was your old QB, brad johnson

game manager: pocket QB, high percentage passer, 5-10 yd completions

jackson: running QB, low percentage passer, lots of deep balls
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

he is the complete opposite of a game manager... game manager was your old QB, brad johnson

game manager: pocket QB, high percentage passer, 5-10 yd completions

jackson: running QB, low percentage passer, lots of deep balls

game manager = less int's. He is getting better on it.

From week 10 on, he had 1 game below 60% completion. I would not caall that low %. And we do not throw a lot of deep balls. He has a strong arm and will throw more now with Berrian, but we do not throw a lot. He throws a lot of slants, and throws them just fine, if our WR's could catch.

Also from week 10 on, he threw 7 td's to 7 int's. In our offense that is not bad for td's, though yes, INT's should be a bit lower, and they will be next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:02 am

I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:16 am

yayanjl wrote:
I gurentee that Tarvaris Jackson will be a top 15 QB this season with 20+ TDs and 15- ints.

That is so good im putting it in my sig... lmao
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:22 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

That is so good im putting it in my sig... lmao

I say about 20 TD's and about 12 INT's, and about a 59% completion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:09 pm

We will see when he has to watch Drew Brees on the sideline on MNF. That would be a great time to take notes. I think it is going to be a great matchup. Our CBs will suprise alot of ppl this year. One of the best passing teams against one of the best running teams. Oh yea Vilma is up to full speed so the knee is fine. As he said when he was traded to us, "tell them to get ready" because TJ will need to prepare for this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnesota Vikings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2