The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Empty
PostSubject: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:16 am

I currently do not have my roster and hence no ratings, but basically, just about everyone can be had for a price, the only true untouchable would be Larry Fitzgerald.

Very difficult players to get would include: Levi Brown, Adrian Wilson, Matt Leinart, Edgerrin James, Anquan Boldin, Antrel Rolle, Alan Branch, Karlos Dansby

However, at the right price, they can be had.

Everyone else, you can ask, and we'll work for there, I will usually need a replacement, but not always.

My biggest needs are: WR, TE, Offensive line, OLB & ILB (moving to 3-4), Shutdown CBs, FS, DE (faster speed rusher types)

EDIT: Depth Chart is now posted

Notable Players on the block:
QB Kurt Warner 86
WR Bryant Johnson 82
RE Bertrand Berry 88
LE Chike Okeafor 88
DT Darnell Dockett 90
MLB Gerald Hayes 85
ROLB Calvin Pace 83
CB Eric Green 81

Everyone is available for a certain price, except Larry Fitzgerald and probably Levi Brown.

Last edited by Desert Demon on Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:35 am

Derrick Burgess 94 DE interest you at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:46 am

I'm very interested in both DT Darnell Dockett as well as RT Levi Brown. I can offer you Julius Peppers as he is the faster DE you are looking for. It'll take a lot to get him though and I can trade Contract Points for you to resign him.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:00 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

Yes, I am somewhat interested in him, though I wonder what it would cost me.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:01 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
I'm very interested in both DT Darnell Dockett as well as RT Levi Brown. I can offer you Julius Peppers as he is the faster DE you are looking for. It'll take a lot to get him though and I can trade Contract Points for you to resign him.

Levi Brown is most likely staying as my foundation on offensive line, don't really see a guy I would like as a replacement from your team, Dockett can be had, possibly without a replacement. And despite Peppers being on a one year deal, I am interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

idk but I like your 1st, boldin, dockett, and rolle, and then I kinda like hayes and okeafor
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

idk but I like your 1st, boldin, dockett, and rolle, and then I kinda like hayes and okeafor

Well, all of those are moveable, although Boldin I want a 90+ WR back, Rolle at least 80+ CB.... Soon as I get my depth chart I can start negotiating for real.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:41 am

Desert Demon wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

Well, all of those are moveable, although Boldin I want a 90+ WR back, Rolle at least 80+ CB.... Soon as I get my depth chart I can start negotiating for real.

Im the raiders, my best WR is 83 lol. Im hoping that the big increase at CB you would be getting via aso in a possible deal would compensate for the fact that I dont have a 90 WR
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Edited and Updated (GMs, check my Depth Chart)
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:52 pm

what do u want for Gerald Hayes? i can give u bradon stokley and rod smith
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:04 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
what do u want for Gerald Hayes? i can give u bradon stokley and rod smith

I'd like to get a decent MLB in return
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:51 pm

then never mind, i wont be able to give u a decent mlb
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:09 pm

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who were surprised as I was that DT Darnell Dockett was rated 80, I have inquired about it and it turns out that it was a typo, he is actually rated 90. I repeat, DT Darnell Dockett is rated 90. I have updated that on my list, and am willing to listen to offers for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who were surprised as I was that DT Darnell Dockett was rated 80, I have inquired about it and it turns out that it was a typo, he is actually rated 90. I repeat, DT Darnell Dockett is rated 90. I have updated that on my list, and am willing to listen to offers for him.

Oh my!!! The Carolina Panthers are creaming themselves over here. Julius Peppers for Darnell Dockett, 1st Round R Pick, and maybe an 80+ depth player. Interested? Tweak it if you like.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my!!! The Carolina Panthers are creaming themselves over here. Julius Peppers for Darnell Dockett, 1st Round R Pick, and maybe an 80+ depth player. Interested? Tweak it if you like.

Slightly, although imo I'm overpaying in this situation...

We'll continue negotiations later, I'll AIM you what direction I think we can head to....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:57 pm

im very intrested in Bertrand Berry i have a 1st to give
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:17 pm

nieemo wrote:

Is there any way for me to get Gaines Adams?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
nieemo wrote:

well theres a trade thats pending rite now wich hes involved in if it is declined i will offer something 4 u
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:28 pm

nieemo wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
nieemo wrote:

well theres a trade thats pending rite now wich hes involved in if it is declined i will offer something 4 u

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:06 pm

any way fitz or boldin come to INDY
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Jeck 23 wrote:
any way fitz or boldin come to INDY

Only Boldin, and only if Wayne comes back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:29 pm

i only got hines ward and marvin
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:57 am

How old is Eric Green?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:54 am

What do you want for that MLB of yours? and age?
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:11 pm

I want anquan. And i can give you the anchor to your D-Line in big albert haynesworth, a speed rusher in Travis Laboy, and a wr in David Givens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block   Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arizona Cardinals Preliminary Trading Block
Page 1 of 1