The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So today at Youth Group(Read)

Go down 
+2
Nerd85
SilverNBlackAttack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

So today at Youth Group(Read) Empty
PostSubject: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:56 pm

So Today at youth group. They were asking people to come up near the end of the whole service. So Tom, Sam and I walked up. We each got 50.00 a person. Then we are told that we will have to do something with the money that will better something or someone(Not Our selves). Now the Question is what will we better and how will we do it? Not too sure yet but Im praying this 50.00 can do something good. Well Actually it is more like 150 all together but still thats not the point. The main thing I am getting to is. What should we do with the money? What do you Think I should do with the money? Now dont reply spend the money on myself becuase if you read the whole thing you would know better. So send me a message or simply leave a comment here.
-Chad
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : So today at Youth Group(Read) Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Use it to buy the domain for our new website
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Use it to buy the domain for our new website

Didnt read did you? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Lol here is a few ideas -

- Donate it to a charity or a church
- Start a food drive and buy a lot of food for the homeless, drop it off at the Salvation Army
- Buy a red iPod

There are a few. I would do the food drive.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Put it in a bank and make interest off it... two reasons:

1. You end up having more money
2. You delay the decision while having a good excuse

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:31 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

Wink

thats a good idea.

Also invest it in some company.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Wink

thats a good idea.

ehh you might lose $ then

go with the safe bet
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:53 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Wink

thats a good idea.

ehh you might lose $ then

go with the safe bet

Stocks on average have a higher interest rate than savings accounts

Savings accounts, you are lucky to get near 1%, stocks average about 7-8% anymore (used to be like 15%)

Anyway though, the time it would take $50 to gain actual profitable interest is wayyyyyyy to long
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:31 am

You guys dont get the point! You guys ever read the bible? The whole story behinde it is to make the money see more people. And not have any benefits from it.

The story went this way in the bible

God gives.

1 guy 5 bags of tokens
2. Gives another guy 2 bags of tokens.
3. Gives one guy one bag of tokens.

And the whole morale is that both one and two made the tokens go far and got more of them. While number 3 burried the tokens and did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:53 am

Well, I guess I should exit this conversation, I'm not christian

Also, please try and keep the religious beliefs and such out of here for the plain fact that we don't want a flame war going on about religion because it can become extremely heated and cause rifts between members, thanks!
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:12 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:

Also, please try and keep the religious beliefs and such out of here for the plain fact that we don't want a flame war going on about religion because it can become extremely heated and cause rifts between members, thanks!

True ethier am I really, I just go to youth group for my freinds and I went up and got this task that I didnt really want
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:53 am

SoxNats08 wrote:

Wink

Depends on the banks rates and it will take a good amount of time to get some good intrest on it, its not like it will jump up to like 70 in a week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:46 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
So Today at youth group. They were asking people to come up near the end of the whole service. So Tom, Sam and I walked up. We each got 50.00 a person. Then we are told that we will have to do something with the money that will better something or someone(Not Our selves). Now the Question is what will we better and how will we do it? Not too sure yet but Im praying this 50.00 can do something good. Well Actually it is more like 150 all together but still thats not the point. The main thing I am getting to is. What should we do with the money? What do you Think I should do with the money? Now dont reply spend the money on myself becuase if you read the whole thing you would know better. So send me a message or simply leave a comment here.
-Chad

u should donate the money to a charity in your comunity like a food pantry
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:53 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:

agreed, thanks EF.

What's your religion? lol jk
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:54 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
-Chad

That's too simple, its about helping the most people with $50, if the church wanted $50 given to a charity, they would have done it on their own
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:09 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
-Chad

That's too simple, its about helping the most people with $50, if the church wanted $50 given to a charity, they would have done it on their own

sorry, i was just trying to help Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:15 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
-Chad

If only it were that simple Sad

My dad is being an ass about it so I might just back out of the whole thing
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:16 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
-Chad

whats he saying?
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:29 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
-Chad

whats he saying?

Ah nothing to see here delete this thread Wink
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:45 am

give it to a homeless man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:31 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Yes lets give it to the man who will spend it on alcohol and crack/weed...
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:32 pm

mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

thats what i was thinkin, but eh, you do a good thing, giving it to a guy with nothing, its not your fault he does somthin bad with it
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:06 pm

teach a man to fish--you'll feed him for a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:08 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

thats what i was thinkin, but eh, you do a good thing, giving it to a guy with nothing, its not your fault he does somthin bad with it

Yea, lets make sweeping generalizations!, dick... king
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:40 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

Yea, lets make sweeping generalizations!, dick... king

Punch Drunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So today at Youth Group(Read)   So today at Youth Group(Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So today at Youth Group(Read)
Page 1 of 1