The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--

Go down 
+8
Desert Demon
superskin6
SilverNBlackAttack
Vhawk413
steel66
Everything I am
Nerd85
Hellz-Bellz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

**Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Empty
PostSubject: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:05 pm

The offseason in the Virtual NFL is going to be kicking into high gear soon, and we're looking to add members of all shapes and sizes to fill out our staff and members.

We're going to be starting free agency in about two weeks, and after that trades will be flying until the start of the season.

There are jobs available, ranging from General Manager, to Head Coach, all the way to Scout and Spokesperson. There will be a few more GM positions open after the salaries deadline, when people like RMorneau get the boot for inactivity.

Please, come by and check us out. Hang out, talk about anything you want, and join the fun in running a team. We're very laid back, and we'd be happy to have you.

Personal Invites:
Ruskie
Hellz-Bellz
Nerd85
NorCal
Vhawk
Patfan
Patsdynasty
Simszilla
Wildcats

http://thevnfl.21.forumer.com/
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:21 pm

1 question, i noticed before that they have that game, i forget the name. to be in the vnfl do you need it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Hellz-Bellz wrote:
1 question, i noticed before that they have that game, i forget the name. to be in the vnfl do you need it?

The only game we use in the VNFL is the current edition of Madden, and you don't have to have it to be a part.
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:26 pm

ok maybe a different site then lol i guess im in, some site had a game they made you pay 30 bucks for and you used it to be in the league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:26 pm

Hellz-Bellz wrote:
ok maybe a different site then lol i guess im in, some site had a game they made you pay 30 bucks for and you used it to be in the league

lol that's certainly not us.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:08 pm

gimme the colts. you know I'm a goood gm
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Join now, get active, we will have teams opening up soon, and then, you can grab them up, we are looking for mature, active members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Teams available are up now in the Mess Board.

Two more teams may open in the near future, but as of now, there are 4-5 teams available.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
The offseason in the Virtual NFL is going to be kicking into high gear soon, and we're looking to add members of all shapes and sizes to fill out our staff and members.

We're going to be starting free agency in about two weeks, and after that trades will be flying until the start of the season.

There are jobs available, ranging from General Manager, to Head Coach, all the way to Scout and Spokesperson. There will be a few more GM positions open after the salaries deadline, when people like RMorneau get the boot for inactivity.

Please, come by and check us out. Hang out, talk about anything you want, and join the fun in running a team. We're very laid back, and we'd be happy to have you.

Personal Invites:
Ruskie
Hellz-Bellz
Nerd85
NorCal
Vhawk
Patfan
Patsdynasty
Simszilla
Wildcats

http://thevnfl.21.forumer.com/

How come I'm not invited? Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:45 pm

I registered, but the teams do not look like teams I want to take over. They all have horse shit QB's and are not very good. I may change my mind. but I just created my new league so I am busy right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
I registered, but the teams do not look like teams I want to take over. They all have horse shit QB's and are not very good. I may change my mind. but I just created my new league so I am busy right now

If you have skill as a GM, you can make them winners in under one season.

I've seen it done.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

I've seen it done.

I know. I will look into it more.

Has the draft happened already? If not, and one of them has some 1sts, then I will think about it more.

But I am busy too. but I am busy tonight and tomorrow, but I will look at it more. So by thursday my mind may be changed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:

Has the draft happened already? If not, and one of them has some 1sts, then I will think about it more.

But I am busy too. but I am busy tonight and tomorrow, but I will look at it more. So by thursday my mind may be changed

Draft happened already, I know the Seahawks drafted Brohm.

FA starts in two weeks. Chance to rebuild your team a little, and our FA system is completely different from this one. If you have cap room, you can sign whoever you want.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:57 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

Draft happened already, I know the Seahawks drafted Brohm.

FA starts in two weeks. Chance to rebuild your team a little, and our FA system is completely different from this one. If you have cap room, you can sign whoever you want.

Yeah I saw the cap. I will check it out later. Thanks for the invite
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm

no invte Sad

Oh well I have too many legaues as is and my team was already taken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:23 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
no invte Sad

You already came to the VNFL and you acted like a Downie.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
no invte Sad

You already came to the VNFL and you acted like a Downie.

I went there was active then lost its link.. And I never did get a GM job so I was like F it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:11 pm

I went there was active then lost its link.. And I never did get a GM job so I was like F it

I know, you waited less than a day before you started complaining about not having a job.

No big deal.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

I know, you waited less than a day before you started complaining about not having a job.

No big deal.

No I waited a week a full seven days and the Seahawks were open and I didnt see any new PMs or anything so I thought it died.
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 pm

what teams are avalable?
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

No big deal.

who is this, anyway??
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Hellz-Bellz wrote:
what teams are avalable?

Broncos, Saints, 49ers, Titans, and Colts
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Hellz-Bellz wrote:
what teams are avalable?

Colts have two guys listed.......

All those teams are shit - I might consider the Colts, but not sure if I have the time / commitment to join that league, we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

I've seen it done.

by me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:03 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Hellz-Bellz wrote:
what teams are avalable?

Colts have two guys listed.......

All those teams are shit - I might consider the Colts, but not sure if I have the time / commitment to join that league, we'll have to see.

They are just former members who want to stay on the site, but don't exactly have a team, they both used to be part of the Colts front office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--   **Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Virtual NFL** --PLEASE READ--
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next