The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kobe Wins MVP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:42 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
yea, but first of all he only took 18 shots so if u score 38 points in that many attempts its good and it means they r a dependable scorer

if he shot 50%, that means he made 9 shots... did he get like 20 free throws or somethin

yep he had 23 free throws and he made 21 of them, so that makes him a reliable scorer

that makes him a flopper

that doesnt make him a flopper it just means he drives to the basket alot

flopper

hes not a flopper bit ill admit he gets alot of superstar calls
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:49 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
yea, but first of all he only took 18 shots so if u score 38 points in that many attempts its good and it means they r a dependable scorer

if he shot 50%, that means he made 9 shots... did he get like 20 free throws or somethin

yep he had 23 free throws and he made 21 of them, so that makes him a reliable scorer

that makes him a flopper

that doesnt make him a flopper it just means he drives to the basket alot

flopper

hes not a flopper bit ill admit he gets alot of superstar calls

thats the same thing in different words
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:06 pm

no a superstar call is when there is a little contact and the ref calls a foul a flopper is someone who just fall down from the slightest contact. they are 2 different things
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:23 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
no a superstar call is when there is a little contact and the ref calls a foul a flopper is someone who just fall down from the slightest contact. they are 2 different things

the result is the same (fouls given when there arent deserved). therefore they are the same.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:04 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

the result is the same (fouls given when there arent deserved). therefore they are the same.

not really, in one the person is getting a foul because they faked it, while in the other one the person is getting slightly foul and gets the foul. they get the same result but in different ways
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:20 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Andris Biedrins shot 63% in the regular season averaging 30 min a game..

yea but everyone would agree that mj is better than andris biedrins and anyways u dont always have to be a high percent shooter to be a great player and still 50 percent is not bad

I know that, and I was making the case that if you score 38 pts, that means you shot like 15/30 or so, which isn't that great. If you can't count on your leading scorer to make the basket, then that is not good.

Exactly.

Good players shoot like 60 or 70% and up

Like Rashard Lewis last night Vs Det.

He went like 11-14 right?

thats a good player, not some one shooting 50-300 king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:37 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

yea but everyone would agree that mj is better than andris biedrins and anyways u dont always have to be a high percent shooter to be a great player and still 50 percent is not bad

I know that, and I was making the case that if you score 38 pts, that means you shot like 15/30 or so, which isn't that great. If you can't count on your leading scorer to make the basket, then that is not good.

Exactly.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:52 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Exactly.

Thank you Smile

ok if ur a good scorer then u find a way to get points and that exactly wat kobe did in the first game, he was shooting 50% which is ok, but he found a way to get 38 points when he wasnt having his best shooting preformance, so i still think kobe had a good game 1
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:47 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Exactly.

Thank you Smile

ok if ur a good scorer then u find a way to get points and that exactly wat kobe did in the first game, he was shooting 50% which is ok, but he found a way to get 38 points when he wasnt having his best shooting preformance, so i still think kobe had a good game 1

not really, he is hurting his team because he missed a lot of shots... he could have passed to gasol more for example
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:27 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Exactly.

Thank you Smile

not really, he is hurting his team because he missed a lot of shots... he could have passed to gasol more for example

Exactly Very Happy

We see eye to eye eh.

When you pass the ball, the players get better.

Kobe needs to be tough how to share study

and you cant say.. he averages 6 assists, cuz thats crap

those 6 passes will prob be his only ones and the guy will only be wid open, so he looks like a hero and crap.. but i hardly ever see him pass when he has 2 guys on him and he has options to pass too..

he is the reason i dont watch the nba much..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:30 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Exactly.

Thank you Smile

not really, because if u had watched even a bit of the game u would have seen that gasol was covered by okur and boozer and they r both good defenders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe Wins MVP   Kobe Wins MVP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kobe Wins MVP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2