The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block

Go down 
+5
Everything I am
PackersOwnAll
NorCal-TitanFan
SoxNats08
SilverNBlackAttack
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:21 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
im a bit interested, who do u like on the broncos
QB Jay Cutler(kinda)
WR Brandon Marshall
DE Elvis Dumervil
MLB DJ Williams
CB Champ Bailey
CB Dre Bly

how many years r left on vilma's contract?

so wat would the deal look like? im willing to give up elvis and dj
Ok well make an offer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:01 pm

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
im a bit interested, who do u like on the broncos
QB Jay Cutler(kinda)
WR Brandon Marshall
DE Elvis Dumervil
MLB DJ Williams
CB Champ Bailey
CB Dre Bly

how many years r left on vilma's contract?

so wat would the deal look like? im willing to give up elvis and dj
Ok well make an offer
What else would be in the deal?
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:10 pm

the deal would look something like this:

Broncos get:
MLB vilma
replacement
pick?

Jets get:
dj williams
elvis dumervil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:12 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:

Broncos get:
MLB vilma
replacement
pick?

Jets get:
dj williams
elvis dumervil
I dont think itd be worth it...I get a downgrade at MLB and a small upgrade at DE and I add a pick? and MLB>DE...But send me an official offer and ill tell you what I think
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:21 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:

Broncos get:
MLB vilma
replacement
pick?

Jets get:
dj williams
elvis dumervil

this is m offer wat pick and replacement woud u give me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:23 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

Broncos get:
MLB vilma
replacement
pick?

Jets get:
dj williams
elvis dumervil

You tell me what pick and replacement youd want, I dont have a pick till the 4th and I dont think I should be the one adding a pick...
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

Broncos get:
MLB vilma
replacement
pick?

Jets get:
dj williams
elvis dumervil

You tell me what pick and replacement youd want, I dont have a pick till the 4th and I dont think I should be the one adding a pick...

Are you serious? The Two alone should equal Vilma
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:17 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

Broncos get:
MLB vilma
replacement
pick?

Jets get:
dj williams
elvis dumervil

dude those two > vilma
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:23 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

Broncos get:
MLB vilma
replacement
pick?

Jets get:
dj williams
elvis dumervil

dude those two > vilma
yes i know but he wants a replacement AND a pick...I was saying i shouldnt have to give a pick...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Personalized field : MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:25 pm

well it depends on the replacement...
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:27 pm

ill trade somebody from the giants tell me who u like and i can give up a 2nd round pick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:29 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
well it depends on the replacement...
its an 82/24 or an 86/28
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm

VY=MVP wrote:
ill trade somebody from the giants tell me who u like and i can give up a 2nd round pick
Dont want picks
I like
Randy Moss
Justin Tuck
Aaron Ross
Mathis Kiwanuka
and thats about it
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:32 pm

i can give aaron ross a 2nd and a 3rd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:34 pm

VY=MVP wrote:
i can give aaron ross a 2nd and a 3rd
I said I dont want picks, and thats an 84, 77 and 76 for a 95...thats an awful deal
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:36 pm

u said u dont want picks unless u have 2 wins or less i have 2 wins only settle down dont need to get pissed over a little madden league
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:36 pm

u said u dont want picks unless u have 2 wins or less i have 2 wins only settle down dont need to get pissed over a little madden league
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

VY=MVP wrote:
Did I seem pissed? If I was pissed I wouldve said THATS A HORRIBLE DEAL GET THE HELL OUT OF MY VILMA THREAD, but I didnt I said I do not want picks, and if I did I would want firsts, but id much rather prefer getting players and id prefer those players to be rated higher than 80.
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:39 pm

okay well if u do want any picks i could give u 2 2nd rounder because i got like 5 of them and maybe tuck but not sure if i want to get rid of him. sorry for saying u were pissed
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:41 pm

nice triple post Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:43 pm

VY=MVP wrote:
okay well if u do want any picks i could give u 2 2nd rounder because i got like 5 of them and maybe tuck but not sure if i want to get rid of him. sorry for saying u were pissed
To be completely honest im not interested in picks at all, but I do really like Aaron Ross, so maybe something like Ross, replacement OLB(Thats where I have Vilma on my team) and a 2nd or 2?
Back to top Go down
VY=MVP
Bench player

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:47 pm

im willing to give up ross and now i have robert thomas and kawaka mithcell but thats about it so send me like a trade or something then we can change things around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:48 pm

VY=MVP wrote:
im willing to give up ross and now i have robert thomas and kawaka mithcell but thats about it so send me like a trade or something then we can change things around
Whats Robert Thomas rated and what does he play?
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:49 pm

mksadng wrote:
VY=MVP wrote:
Whats Robert Thomas rated and what does he play?

79/3 years/27 or 28 LOLB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block   MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLB Johnathan Vilma 95 25 years old on the block
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next