The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lenience in Trade Council voting

Go down 
+2
Desert Demon
SoxNats08
6 posters

Should the rules be changed so that a trade needs 2 votes yes to approve, but 3 no's to deny
Yes
Lenience in Trade Council voting Vote_lcap28%Lenience in Trade Council voting Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
No
Lenience in Trade Council voting Vote_lcap33%Lenience in Trade Council voting Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
I don't care (Abstain)
Lenience in Trade Council voting Vote_lcap39%Lenience in Trade Council voting Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Lenience in Trade Council voting Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Lenience in Trade Council voting Empty
PostSubject: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:11 pm

I have been getting a lot of complaints about how the trade council votes no on so many trades, and many complainers have noted that there are more trades in rejected than approved/processed. So I will let you decide on this matter.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:19 pm

IMO it needs to be made that the only way a trade can be denied is if it is horrible, if a trade looks remotly close as in its off by anything less than an 82 it should be approved...Were not mentally challanged we dont need a TC to hold our hands and tell us if its a good trade or not.

I could understand being a little more strict with new guys though as some of them arent the best negotiators.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:40 pm

This is very close, keep voting guys....

Also, I forgot to mention this but the result won't be the final decision, merely a factor in a decision made by the admins (we want to see how you feel on the issue, if you are majority no, we'll leave it, if majority abstain, we won't take this into consideration at all, and if majority yes, that will factor into our decision quite a bit).
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm

I don't think the problem is the system itself - it is the narrow mind of thinking. People need to put their own personal opinions about particular players aside, and try and look at it from the 2 GMs perspectives.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:54 am

Desert Demon wrote:
I don't think the problem is the system itself - it is the narrow mind of thinking. People need to put their own personal opinions about particular players aside, and try and look at it from the 2 GMs perspectives.

I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm locking this in half an hour.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:07 am

steel66 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:59 am

So the decision is to abstain...
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:50 am

yea....this is such a huge issue!....tongue

The silent majority has spoken, 7 voted to abstain, 6 voted no, meaning 13 either didn't care or like the current system, stop being swayed by the loud minority Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:27 am

No this got voted no/abstain because thats not what most people want...I just want the trade council to be much more lenient, some trades that are perfectly fine are getting denied, its ridiculous. AND their not paying attention, my bills/jets trade is a perfect example...
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:42 am

mksadng wrote:
No this got voted no/abstain because thats not what most people want...I just want the trade council to be much more lenient, some trades that are perfectly fine are getting denied, its ridiculous. AND their not paying attention, my bills/jets trade is a perfect example...

People just voted because they don't care, but the problem is that the trades are unfair, it has nothing to do the voting system
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:50 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
mksadng wrote:

People just voted because they don't care, but the problem is that the trades are unfair, it has nothing to do the voting system
Not really...Ive seen tons of fair trades get denied, were not children if we make a trade we obviously think it will improve our team we dont need the TC to hold our hands...
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:52 am

mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Not really...Ive seen tons of fair trades get denied, were not children if we make a trade we obviously think it will improve our team we dont need the TC to hold our hands...

Sure a lil with the system but majority of the fault falls on the GM's, there is that kind of situation where you have to explain your case, but for me it ususaly works out, and some people are just bad traders..i think we have a good system and TC atm.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:50 pm

This issue is over. The trade council isn't changing. The TC is chosen so that only the most knowledgeable league members vote, and whatever they decide is 75% of the time a correct assesment. I have a strange feeling that you (mksadng) are using this poll to "avenge" the little trades you had that got denied. The complaints are supposed to be posted in the Trade Discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lenience in Trade Council voting   Lenience in Trade Council voting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lenience in Trade Council voting
Page 1 of 1