The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another new, DIFFERENT league

Go down 
+8
Wildcats
PatsDynasty
Hellz-Bellz
Desert Demon
SilverNBlackAttack
superskin6
Nerd85
Vhawk413
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Another new, DIFFERENT league Empty
PostSubject: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 pm

I am making a new league, with help from many others. This league is going to be different than others though.

We need VERY active GM's, who can be on everyday, at least check in, for the first part at minimum.

The league is going to be a fantasy draft, but instead of doing it simulated, WE the GM's are going to do the draft. This is why we need active GM's so we can get the draft going and done as quick as possible.

We are using updated rosters and it will be simmed on ps3.

I am currently in the process of making the site, so it is not ready yet, I just need to know if you guys are interested in joining at all, and if possible, interested in helping get the site underway. It will be a lot of work getting the player lists for the draft.

The draft will be from probably 15-20 rounds online, then sim the rest. It will be a completely random order. If it goes fast, it will be more rounds, if it is slower, it will be less rounds.

http://fdmsl08.forummotion.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:27 pm

It is filling up quickly, with a lot of good GM's so come get a spot in a league that will be very different.

Also, if you come to the league, that should not cause you to be inactive on this league.

Do not come to my league if you are going to lose activity here
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : Another new, DIFFERENT league Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:00 pm

The colors hurt my eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:04 am

Nerd85 wrote:

I know!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:08 am

Nerd85 wrote:

Thats what I told him but he is a viking fan and wont take no for an anwser
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Vhawk413 and Jeb Woody (2 different accounts) on that site (Lions and Fins GMs) have the same exact AIM: bballpimp4132002
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 pm

hey i guess i am in
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Vhawk413 and Jeb Woody (2 different accounts) on that site (Lions and Fins GMs) have the same exact AIM: bballpimp4132002

I think thats Vhawks contact
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:50 pm

Desert Demon wrote:

I'm registering just to bring that up.
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:15 pm

im signed up and damn my eyes hurt... affraid
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Dude why the fuck are you guys being bitches like that. jeb Woody is my friend. We are ROOMMATES, me him Shakostud and Bouncerguy. We are all on at the same times and are different people. I graduated high school with Shakostud, Shakotimmy, and Jeb_Woody.

QUit being little fucking bitches and mind your own fucking business. 80% of the league knows both of us, and we are always on at the same time, a lot of the time at least. So shut it and let me handle my own fucking league without you guys bitching when you are not in the league.

And the colors, I am planning on changing. In a few days
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

I'm registering just to bring that up.

Mind your own fucking business. Do you have a life or do you just love being a little bitch
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Desert Demon wrote:

Maybe if you TALK to people on the site, or me, I could explain. We are fucking roommates. So mind your own fucking business
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:20 pm

dude calm down they were just wondering, its not that big of a deal
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:22 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:

They went into my league and made a big deal about. They made an announcement about it. I got PM's about it. They did not even join to be a GM, just to do that, and be little bitches. I was working as well, so I could not respond to it.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

They went into my league and made a big deal about. They made an announcement about it. I got PM's about it. They did not even join to be a GM, just to do that, and be little bitches. I was working as well, so I could not respond to it.

ohhhh now i understand
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:36 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

ohhhh now i understand

Yeah, if it was just this I would answer the question and not be mad but they were being little bitches and made it a big rukus
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:38 pm

Vhawk413 has recieved a warning for cursing at members.

Let's make sure this doesn't happen again Wink
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

ohhhh now i understand

Yeah, if it was just this I would answer the question and not be mad but they were being little bitches and made it a big rukus

I signed up because it seemed fun.

When I found out that Jeb posted with VHawk's AIM (highly suspicious), I was a bit upset because a potentially fun league might be ruined by questionable trades between the 'same' person as different GMs.

I'll stay, but I'm going to be aware of the 'roommate' situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:48 pm

lol, I could see roommates sharing an IP address, but sharing an AIM account?

Funny.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

Funny.

He banned me for bringing up the truth.....

It really is a shame to see leagues with corrupt and cheating admins ...
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:51 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

ohhhh now i understand

I signed up because it seemed fun.

When I found out that Jeb posted with VHawk's AIM (highly suspicious), I was a bit upset because a potentially fun league might be ruined by questionable trades between the 'same' person as different GMs.

I'll stay, but I'm going to be aware of the 'roommate' situation.

We ran a different league. A successful league for the most part. And we copy pasted stuff. He accidentally copied and pasted and then wrote in something wrong.

Ask anyone on the site basically, they know us. We are on at the same time a lot of the times
Back to top Go down
Wildcats
Starter
Wildcats

Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:53 pm

I have been in a few leagues with vhawk and I have to say I have never seen anything that would make me question his integrity. I think he has proven himself to be trust worthy and we need to give him a break on this.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

Funny.

Go ahead and fucking ban me from here. Your an ignorant little fucking bitch. TALK TO SOME PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION. We are on at the same fucking time. We do not fucking cheat. I do not put that much time of my fucking life into something to cheat when I make no fucking money.

How about you grow the fuck up, quit being an ignorant fucking bitch and listen to some goddamn people that know what the fuck they are talking about.

Have a good life you dumb fucking bastard because I assume I am going to be banned and I do not give a fuck. You are a dumb fucking bitch and it is worth it.

You want me to show you our own addresses and names? You want to actually look into it a bit and see we are online from different IP addresses at the same time. You want actually get any real knowledge on a situation before you act like a little fucking bitch
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

Funny.

Go ahead and fucking ban me from here. Your an ignorant little fucking bitch. TALK TO SOME PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION. We are on at the same fucking time. We do not fucking cheat. I do not put that much time of my fucking life into something to cheat when I make no fucking money.

How about you grow the fuck up, quit being an ignorant fucking bitch and listen to some goddamn people that know what the fuck they are talking about.

Have a good life you dumb fucking bastard because I assume I am going to be banned and I do not give a fuck. You are a dumb fucking bitch and it is worth it.

You want me to show you our own addresses and names? You want to actually look into it a bit and see we are online from different IP addresses at the same time. You want actually get any real knowledge on a situation before you act like a little fucking bitch
clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new, DIFFERENT league
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next