The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another new, DIFFERENT league

Go down 
+8
Wildcats
PatsDynasty
Hellz-Bellz
Desert Demon
SilverNBlackAttack
superskin6
Nerd85
Vhawk413
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
lol, I could see roommates sharing an IP address, but sharing an AIM account?

Funny.

He banned me for bringing up the truth.....

It really is a shame to see leagues with corrupt and cheating admins ...

Go ahead and fucking ban me from here. Your an ignorant little fucking bitch. TALK TO SOME PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION. We are on at the same fucking time. We do not fucking cheat. I do not put that much time of my fucking life into something to cheat when I make no fucking money.

How about you grow the fuck up, quit being an ignorant fucking bitch and listen to some goddamn people that know what the fuck they are talking about.

Have a good life you dumb fucking bastard because I assume I am going to be banned and I do not give a fuck. You are a dumb fucking bitch and it is worth it.

You want me to show you our own addresses and names? You want to actually look into it a bit and see we are online from different IP addresses at the same time. You want actually get any real knowledge on a situation before you act like a little fucking bitch
clapping

Is that a good clap? If so thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hellz-Bellz
Bench player
Hellz-Bellz

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
lol, I could see roommates sharing an IP address, but sharing an AIM account?

Funny.

He banned me for bringing up the truth.....

It really is a shame to see leagues with corrupt and cheating admins ...

Go ahead and fucking ban me from here. Your an ignorant little fucking bitch. TALK TO SOME PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION. We are on at the same fucking time. We do not fucking cheat. I do not put that much time of my fucking life into something to cheat when I make no fucking money.

How about you grow the fuck up, quit being an ignorant fucking bitch and listen to some goddamn people that know what the fuck they are talking about.

Have a good life you dumb fucking bastard because I assume I am going to be banned and I do not give a fuck. You are a dumb fucking bitch and it is worth it.

You want me to show you our own addresses and names? You want to actually look into it a bit and see we are online from different IP addresses at the same time. You want actually get any real knowledge on a situation before you act like a little fucking bitch

wow good job, naughty
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

lol I am not gonna ban you because you make me laugh to tears Laughing Laughing

And oh yeah....

The IP thing doesnt matter. You could have just gone to a different computer and logged on as him.

Thanks for the laughs though buddy!
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:02 am

Nerd85 wrote:
lol I am not gonna ban you because you make me laugh to tears Laughing Laughing

And oh yeah....

The IP thing doesnt matter. You could have just gone to a different computer and logged on as him.

Thanks for the laughs though buddy!

Wow. if you thin I would waste that much of my time to cheat, you better think again.

All 4 of us can be on from different IP's in different towns at the same time. Well, 3 towns, 2 of them are twins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:04 am

Vhawk413 wrote:
You want to actually look into it a bit and see we are online from different IP addresses at the same time.

Why have different IPs if you're roommates? That's just a waste of money Razz
Back to top Go down
Wildcats
Starter
Wildcats

Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:08 am

Wildcats wrote:
I have been in a few leagues with vhawk and I have to say I have never seen anything that would make me question his integrity. I think he has proven himself to be trust worthy and we need to give him a break on this.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:09 am

Wildcats wrote:
Wildcats wrote:
I have been in a few leagues with vhawk and I have to say I have never seen anything that would make me question his integrity. I think he has proven himself to be trust worthy and we need to give him a break on this.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:09 am

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
You want to actually look into it a bit and see we are online from different IP addresses at the same time.

Why have different IPs if you're roommates? That's just a waste of money Razz

We live together during the school year. During the sumer we all go home.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 am

So there is NO cheating on my site.

And we are in need of 2 more GM's, so if you are interested come join. 3 days, and almost full, it should be a very good league
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:05 am

Vhawk413 wrote:

And we are in need of 2 more GM's, so if you are interested come join. 3 days, and almost full, it should be a very good league

I thought the draft started on Monday...
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:30 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

Monday June 9
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:34 am

The way he attacked and denied that so strong must show hes riggin the thing. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:55 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
The way he attacked and denied that so strong must show hes riggin the thing. clown

Yeah...

He got wicked defensive. If he wasn't cheating he wouldn't respond like that.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:19 am

Nerd85 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

Yeah...

He got wicked defensive. If he wasn't cheating he wouldn't respond like that.

I responded like that because you came into my league for one reason, to cause ruckus. You could have done things much different and I would have done things different. I do not get mad easily.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:20 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:

You got a problem, w/e your not in the league I do not care. The people in the league know me and know there is no issue.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:21 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

It does, but I said if the pick in front of you was made, you could make your pick to get things rolling. but you do not have to pick till Monday
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:35 pm

hey, i am in this league but for some reason it wont let me post anything, when i try it says illeagle operation and shuts it down and my pick is up next. what do i do? can i send a big board to soemoen on the site and let them make a pick for me
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm

I will look into it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new, DIFFERENT league   Another new, DIFFERENT league - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new, DIFFERENT league
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2