The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*New Baseball League!*

Go down 
+7
Harper41
SilverNBlackAttack
Hellz-Bellz
Big_Z
Nerd85
Vhawk413
SoxNats08
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

*New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *New Baseball League!*   *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
I think baseball sucks so bad cause it is aweful and very very boring. how can anyone like that sport, it really grinds my gears
totally agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *New Baseball League!*   *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Baseball is a different sport. I played it for my whole life and in college, and had a great time doing it. It's a beautiful sport, if you're patient enough to learn the ins and outs and that every single pitch and play is a part of a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: *New Baseball League!*   *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Baseball is a different sport. I played it for my whole life and in college, and had a great time doing it. It's a beautiful sport, if you're patient enough to learn the ins and outs and that every single pitch and play is a part of a puzzle.

Thank you Smile

It can get a bit boring, but its all about the strategy.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: *New Baseball League!*   *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:56 pm

And you have to understand how hard it truly is to play baseball, its amazing the pitches some pitchers can throw and how great some guys can hit, hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports, remember that.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: *New Baseball League!*   *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Playing professional baseball is very competitive, and hitting a 97 MPH Fastball is no easy task. Like what Kyle said, it's very elegant and fun to watch while you're doing something else (HW).

I just don't like it as much as football and basketball because it is very slow, and can get boring, and it is rigged with cheating (roids). You can say that football is also with spygate, and basketball is with playoff fixing, but for some reason baseball seems much dirtier to me.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: *New Baseball League!*   *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

very well put sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *New Baseball League!*   *New Baseball League!* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*New Baseball League!*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2