The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draft discussion

Go down 
+13
DSF
Nerd85
potato4115
daking5
superskin6
Garrysingh123
SimsZilla
steel66
Harper41
Desert Demon
SilverNBlackAttack
PackersOwnAll
SoxNats08
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Draft discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:49 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
I'll post it up sometime soon, I'm gonna start on the draft order tonight, and finish it tomorrow.

Could you pretty please post the class up first then the draft order?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

nvm i'm not gonna have time to do either tonight
when are u going to? cause it most gms need to know what the class looks like before FA starts to know if we should go after FA or not
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Yeah we need the draft class before FA... the draft class could really determine who I target or dont target in FA.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Yeah we need the draft class before FA... the draft class could really determine who I target or dont target in FA.

true, I also need to know if I should definitely trade #1 or not
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Id really LOVE for the draft class to be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Id really LOVE for the draft class to be posted soon.

MK, it'll be done once FA is through, seeing as he can't do it until then.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:21 pm

I, as well as everyone else in the league im sure, needs the draft class before FA. I dont want to bid all my points on a WR if theirs 3 in the top 5 I could take...
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Harper41 wrote:
I, as well as everyone else in the league im sure, needs the draft class before FA. I dont want to bid all my points on a WR if theirs 3 in the top 5 I could take...

The issue with that is Madden regenerates the guys every time you restart the draft, so you don't have the same guys every time.

Now, think about it this way, this issue applys to everyone, so its not just you who could get screwed, and if you do, trade your pick.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:30 pm

No thats not true, the draft class doesnt change every time you go through FA, its the exact same players throughout an entire season... You can scout them during the season so it wouldnt make much scence if it changed. Sox can skip FA post the draft class then go back and do FA and have the same exact draft class. Or atleast thats what I think happens.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Harper41 wrote:
No thats not true, the draft class doesnt change every time you go through FA, its the exact same players throughout an entire season... You can scout them during the season so it wouldnt make much scence if it changed. Sox can skip FA post the draft class then go back and do FA and have the same exact draft class. Or atleast thats what I think happens.

the class stays the same but sometimes the players projected spot changes, so if a player was projected top 5 theres a chance he may fall and you won't have the same projections
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:57 pm

daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

the class stays the same but sometimes the players projected spot changes, so if a player was projected top 5 theres a chance he may fall and you won't have the same projections
no his spot dosent change, the ONLY thing that changes is the FA's, but that wont change since we make them FAs. so their is no problem with posting it.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

no his spot dosent change, the ONLY thing that changes is the FA's, but that wont change since we make them FAs. so their is no problem with posting it.

I thought the projections changed, but if they don't it would be helpful to post the class firsts
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:01 pm

daking5 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I thought the projections changed, but if they don't it would be helpful to post the class firsts
it would make or break the offseason for some people. if u have a high draft pick then u need to know who to draft,
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:28 am

Damnit! Why couldn't the DE be top 5 Mad

Plus a top 5 WR... I could have gotten one instead of trading for Holmes (though imo I still like that deal) and my upcoming deal with the broncos.

But WOW!

4 DBs in the top 5, 3 which are CBS!?!?!?!

I can get a nasty Secondary.

Anyways, ANYONE INTERESTED IN #2?

I am interested in LTs, DEs.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 am

Desert Demon wrote:

Plus a top 5 WR... I could have gotten one instead of trading for Holmes (though imo I still like that deal) and my upcoming deal with the broncos.

But WOW!

I want it, since you want a DE, I have KGB and Mathis who can possibly be delt
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 am

daking5 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

But WOW!

Mathis might work (though even with 14 sacks, he regressed)...

not interested in KGB contract etc.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 am

Desert Demon wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

But WOW!

Mathis might work (though even with 14 sacks, he regressed)...

not interested in KGB contract etc.

ok, so what can I add to Mathis+ Hughes
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Draft discussion - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:44 am

This isn't a trade talk thread...
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:44 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
This isn't a trade talk thread...

ok
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:03 am

No joke, im trading into the high second round JUST to select D'Wayne Hood, dont need a RB at all but to have him on my team would be amazing.

D'Wayne Hood pulls out his gat and pops a cap in Lofa Tatupus ass on his way to the endzone! Touchdown Jets! Jets win! Jets win!
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:43 am

thanks for posting it sox
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:43 am

anyone shocked at the 1st round MLB
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:54 am

and a second round MLB, usually they NEVRE have one. i for one actually LOVE this class, its perfect for my needs, except for TE
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Draft discussion - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:32 am

Yep I'll do some more of it today, up to like the 5th round...
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:07 pm

gangsta name lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Draft discussion   Draft discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:58 am

1. Colts
2. Cards
3. Bills
4. Jets
5. Seahawks
6. Panthers
7. Seahawks
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. New Orleans Saints
10. Atlanta Falcons
11. San Francisco 49ers
12. New York Giants