The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I noticed

Go down 
+5
Nerd85
Desert Demon
Harper41
SoxNats08
Touchdown Jesus!
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-17

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm

so none of my signed FAs were on my team.... They werent big attributions to my team, but the fact they were missing still shows me that not enough effort is being put into this. Since this is happening with just about every team it just proves to me that the admins dont really care. Ive seen topics where they run their mouths but dont get warnings, then they simply lock the topic after saying things like "quit being a bitch", etc. If Demon can get an offense for the hate section then why doesnt nerd get a warning for saying bitch? Doesnt make a lot of sense to me. All I see here is admins using their power for different reasons, and not taking the LITTLE bit of time to input a couple of FA signings for teams. Then I find it funny that nerd accuses the VNFL of cheating, assumingly because the Rams won the superbowl and they were the team simming, yet in the past league nerd stood by sox when HE won the superbowl as the Redskins when he simmed. The difference here is that that Rams actually had a superbowl team, where as the redskins DEFINATELY did not.

Basically, this league is starting to suck fast. Especially because in all probability this post will either be deleted or locked.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : I noticed Admin

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
so none of my signed FAs were on my team.... They werent big attributions to my team, but the fact they were missing still shows me that not enough effort is being put into this. Since this is happening with just about every team it just proves to me that the admins dont really care. Ive seen topics where they run their mouths but dont get warnings, then they simply lock the topic after saying things like "quit being a bitch", etc. If Demon can get an offense for the hate section then why doesnt nerd get a warning for saying bitch? Doesnt make a lot of sense to me. All I see here is admins using their power for different reasons, and not taking the LITTLE bit of time to input a couple of FA signings for teams. Then I find it funny that nerd accuses the VNFL of cheating, assumingly because the Rams won the superbowl and they were the team simming, yet in the past league nerd stood by sox when HE won the superbowl as the Redskins when he simmed. The difference here is that that Rams actually had a superbowl team, where as the redskins DEFINATELY did not.

Basically, this league is starting to suck fast. Especially because in all probability this post will either be deleted or locked.

Don't think it will be locked...

anyway, I realized what happened in that first period of FA: I was signing players who were posted in the thread in the HQ... so if you didn't post the player there, it didn't go in (and I missed a couple).

Like I've said on numerous occasions, I will input them, and you will get the FA pts back for one years loss (pts/total yrs of contract).
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 pm

well I think I posted one or two of them in the HQ, if it got reformatted and I didnt know about it then theres not enough flow of information here.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Do you know who they are?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:17 pm

I didnt get WR Dallas Baker...
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

clapping
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
so none of my signed FAs were on my team.... They werent big attributions to my team, but the fact they were missing still shows me that not enough effort is being put into this. Since this is happening with just about every team it just proves to me that the admins dont really care.

Admins care, just none of the admins can do anything about that apart from SoxNats, since he is the simmer. Not our fault, sorry.

Zoom wrote:
Ive seen topics where they run their mouths but dont get warnings, then they simply lock the topic after saying things like "quit being a bitch", etc. If Demon can get an offense for the hate section then why doesnt nerd get a warning for saying bitch? Doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

The topic about Kyle's roster messups was locked because he asked us to lock it.

Desert Demon's Hate Comments were given an offense for because they violated the simplest posting conduct rules we have. There's no exception to that, nor will there ever be one. If you want me to get a warning for saying "quit being like a bitch", so be it. I'll post it up with my warning.

Zoom wrote:
All I see here is admins using their power for different reasons, and not taking the LITTLE bit of time to input a couple of FA signings for teams.

What reasons do we use our power for? I don't amuse myself by locking threads and giving people warnings. Elaborate if you can.

And again, NorCal and I don't have the ability to process FA Signings (which may have been completed incorrectly).

zoom wrote:
Then I find it funny that nerd accuses the VNFL of cheating, assumingly because the Rams won the superbowl and they were the team simming, yet in the past league nerd stood by sox when HE won the superbowl as the Redskins when he simmed. The difference here is that that Rams actually had a superbowl team, where as the redskins DEFINATELY did not.

As for the VNFL Cheating; what I believe has nothing to do with the Rams winning the SuperBowl (which you "assumingly" stated), but it's not important whatsoever. Sox didn't cheat, but you can speculate what you wish, I can't stop you.

zoom wrote:

Wrong again. This topic won't be deleted nor locked unless it's spammed/trashed by another member.

I hope my comments cleared things up a bit for you.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:38 pm

Why do you think the VNFL cheated? Just out of curiousity, you can PM it to me if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Why do you think the VNFL cheated? Just out of curiousity, you can PM it to me if you wish.

Sure, I'll let you know soon. Just my speculations, however.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 pm

My team wasn't that bad in that league...
Back to top Go down

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
The topic about Kyle's roster messups was locked because he asked us to delete it.

Fixed. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
The topic about Kyle's roster messups was locked because he asked us to delete it.

Fixed. Just sayin.

I can delete it for you if you want,.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:08 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
I can delete it for you if you want,.

Thanks.

Distractions FTL.
Back to top Go down

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Sure, I'll let you know soon. Just my speculations, however.

Still waiting for my PM . . . unless the whole premise is basically the "commenting on trades" thing.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Wow Sox, you are a great simmer! (And an even better admin...)
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:06 am

Quote :
Admins care, just none of the admins can do anything about that apart from SoxNats, since he is the simmer. Not our fault, sorry.

you cant notify sox? I mean you live near him and spent time doing rosters with him didnt you?

Quote :
The topic about Kyle's roster messups was locked because he asked us to lock it.

Desert Demon's Hate Comments were given an offense for because they violated the simplest posting conduct rules we have. There's no exception to that, nor will there ever be one. If you want me to get a warning for saying "quit being like a bitch", so be it. I'll post it up with my warning.

if you're going to apply the rules then I suggest they be applied for everyone

Zoom wrote:
All I see here is admins using their power for different reasons, and not taking the LITTLE bit of time to input a couple of FA signings for teams.

Quote :
What reasons do we use our power for? I don't amuse myself by locking threads and giving people warnings. Elaborate if you can.

And again, NorCal and I don't have the ability to process FA Signings (which may have been completed incorrectly).

basically what I had stated....

Quote :
As for the VNFL Cheating; what I believe has nothing to do with the Rams winning the SuperBowl (which you "assumingly" stated), but it's not important whatsoever. Sox didn't cheat, but you can speculate what you wish, I can't stop you.

clearly it is since you brought it up in a discussion with kyle

Quote :
Wrong again. This topic won't be deleted nor locked unless it's spammed/trashed by another member.

I hope my comments cleared things up a bit for you

HA! Anything controversial to the league seems to get locked
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:07 am

SoxNats08 wrote:

didnt say it was bad, but there was at least 3-4 teams better.

in the VNFL I dare someone to find a team better than the Rams
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:08 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

The Baltimore Ravens were deadly, Brett Favre was sick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:11 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

The Baltimore Ravens were deadly, Brett Favre was sick, he has alzheimers because he's so old
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:28 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
you cant notify sox? I mean you live near him and spent time doing rosters with him didnt you?

My role as Admin in this League isn't to check all the FA Signings and then call Sox and tell him he missed a few. That's his job. I've done rosters with him once, and that was when we had a lot of trades and signings and transactions to process in the offseason.

Zoom wrote:
if you're going to apply the rules then I suggest they be applied for everyone...

They are... As I just said at the bottom, I will give myself a warning for saying that.

Zoom wrote:

Zoom wrote:
basically what I had stated....

lol no it isnt... You accused NorCal and I for not helping other members by processing FA's and "using power for different reasons". I said we obviously have no control over what gets processed and I "use my power" to control arguments and disputes as so they don't get out of hand...

Quote :
clearly it is since you brought it up in a discussion with kyle

I talked about VNFL cheating with Kyle, but I never said anything about the Rams winning the superbowl...

Quote :
HA! Anything controversial to the league seems to get locked

No... Any argument that doesn't relate to the topic of the thread or any continuous spamming gets the thread locked. This thread is quite controversial to the League and as I stated before, it won't get locked.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Quote :
My role as Admin in this League isn't to check all the FA Signings and then call Sox and tell him he missed a few. That's his job. I've done rosters with him once, and that was when we had a lot of trades and signings and transactions to process in the offseason.

lol, you're an admin, just because you arent directly appointed a mod of something doesnt mean you arent responsible for it, take responsibility.

Quote :
lol no it isnt... You accused NorCal and I for not helping other members by processing FA's and "using power for different reasons". I said we obviously have no control over what gets processed and I "use my power" to control arguments and disputes as so they don't get out of hand...

first quote was just what I hadnt deleted from what you quoted, I was gonna do that keep every portion but figured it would get confusing and long, so I deleted them, must have missed one.

I stated the reasons here:

Quote :
Ive seen topics where they run their mouths but dont get warnings, then they simply lock the topic after saying things like "quit being a bitch", etc. If Demon can get an offense for the hate section then why doesnt nerd get a warning for saying bitch? Doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

Quote :
I talked about VNFL cheating with Kyle, but I never said anything about the Rams winning the superbowl...

Id really enjoy to hear what other possible form of cheating Kyle could have engaged in

Quote :
No... Any argument that doesn't relate to the topic of the thread or any continuous spamming gets the thread locked. This thread is quite controversial to the League and as I stated before, it won't get locked.

Actually yes, any ARGUMENT seems to get locked, it may or may not be directly related to the thread but it always seems to get locked.
Back to top Go down

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Still waiting for my PM . . . unless the whole premise is basically the "commenting on trades" thing.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:38 pm

1. Admin responsibilities and simulating/processing duties differ greatly. Sox is the Head Admin, and he is the Simulator. Those are separate roles. I help out what my position entitles me to help out in. When Sox needs help, he calls me up. So far there hasn't been a need for another guy to help him with processing/simulating.

2. You can join my VNFL Cheating Mail List.

3. Arguments get locked if they have broken rules, or if they are headed in the wrong direction. Let me know if there has been a locked thread that hasn't had one of those strikes.
Back to top Go down

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
2. You can join my VNFL Cheating Mail List.

You're being so fucking immature about shit . . . you promised me a PM about it almost a week ago. You're spreading false accusations of us cheating through a mailing list? That's really cool . . . I guess it's the Madden Sim League version of "penis envy".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I noticed   I noticed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I noticed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next