The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New League Skin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : New League Skin Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 am

This one is getting kinda old, some change would be nice... Nerd85 found a cool website with a lot of em. Here is the link:

http://www.phpbb3styles.net/

Find which ones you like, and then post it in here... one with the most votes will probably go up.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:49 am

I like the casual look of this one...Id prefer to just keep it the same but if a change is needed.
http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/AcidTech+Red
That would be my vote.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 am

Harper41 wrote:
I like the casual look of this one...Id prefer to just keep it the same but if a change is needed.
http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/AcidTech+Red
That would be my vote.

It's basically the same as the one we've got right now though..
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:28 am

Well why change it? Its easy on the eyes, not confusing as hell to find out if theirs a new post and such and everyones used to it. No real point in changing it.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 am

yeah, mk is right on this one, but not entirly. Im sure theres away to let all the members pick their own personal skin. You just have to unlock them all admins.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:47 am

superskin6 wrote:
yeah, mk is right on this one, but not entirly. Im sure theres away to let all the members pick their own personal skin. You just have to unlock them all admins.

There's no way in having each member view the forum in their own skin. Having everyone be an admin is absurd.
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 am

Nerd85 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

There's no way in having each member view the forum in their own skin. Having everyone be an admin is absurd.

No, theres something in the settings. You just got to look for it.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:31 am

superskin6 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

I've seen it in other forums, but I'm not sure how to do it. Basically, it allows each member to view a different skin (there are like 2 or 3 to choose from).
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:04 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

Maybe that's for VBulletin. I've searched every nook and cranny of the Admin Panel and I have never seen that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New League Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Skin   New League Skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New League Skin
Page 1 of 1