The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texans Media Center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jron
Water Boy
jron

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Texans Media Center Empty
PostSubject: Texans Media Center   Texans Media Center Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:54 pm

All media Stuff to be posted here.
Back to top Go down
jron
Water Boy
jron

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Texans Media Center Empty
PostSubject: Texans Hire New GM "Sugar" Ray Washington (Jron) in Hopes of Good Start   Texans Media Center Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Texans Hire New GM "Sugar" Ray Washington (Jron) in Hopes of Good Start

Houston, TX - It's a good day in the Texans organization as the Houston Texans just made it official that former ESPN Football Analyst and former College Gridiron Standout Ray Washington, "Sugar Ray" as he is commonly known agreed to manage the Houston Texans for a long-term contract, terms of the deal were not disclosed. The 6'4" former Cal Wideout, was spotted at a Houston hotel talking to Texans executives.

"I am really happy to be a Texan, my dream is to be a Pro=Football player but that didn't last long, so I guess this is my 2nd shot at it. So, I think I am just blessed to even considered for this job." The 35-years old new GM said at an ambush interview.

He said that he is optimistic with his lineup and promises that he'll be doing all he can to make the team improve and be a contender. Sugar Ray was known on the sports world as a wild and fun man doing color commentary for NBA and NFL games, also was a runner up on the hit reality TV "Dancing with the Stars". It is evident that the young GM will be doing more busy days in the office rather than infront of the camera but the man doesn't blink on that.

"Well, this is where the fun begins, I called Super Mario (Williams) and told him he beter be ready because I'm coming. I am not a stranger to the locker room franks so they better be ready. (Laughs) But seriously though I am here to make this team better not only as a team and as an organization in the turf but also outside, y'all know how I roll, so it'll be fun. I called Denzel the other day I told him that I need to borrow one of his killer coat and ties because I have an executive job now, he laughed, but I don't think he'll still be laughin' when he sees me with Sam (Samuel L. Jackson) putting all smile here in Houston.." The Yong GM continues.

I guess it's a dtart of a new era in Houston Texans football, I am just glad he'll be the one to be leading this pack. REUTERS
Back to top Go down

Texans Media Center
Page 1 of 1