The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colts Trade Block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:06 pm

untouchables: Reggie Wayne Joseph Addai and Peyton Manning
Hard to get: Sanders Bethea Freeney Mathis Oline
I'm looking to upgrade at CB and at least one of my LB positions.
I could also use an upgrade at RB in which I would trade Addai, and a decent third down back
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:12 pm

I want Dwight Freeney and Marlin Jackson, I can include Asante Samuel and Ty Warren in the deal.
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:15 pm

I don't want Samuel
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Dman51592 wrote:
I don't want Samuel
Ok well I want Freeney and Jackson so who do you want
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 pm

nobdoy really I hate the Pats
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Dman51592 wrote:
nobdoy really I hate the Pats
Oh ok? I didnt know hatred of a team would make you not be interested in their players on a madden sim league??? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:33 pm

I'm a Jets fan and by that I hate with a burning passion ever Patriot and I would hate to have them on my team
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Dman51592 wrote:
I'm a Jets fan and by that I hate with a burning passion ever Patriot and I would hate to have them on my team
Do I sence some jealousy???? and technically Samuel and a couple other players on my team arent Patriots anymore Wink
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:44 pm

jealousy bout what and if Samuel signs with the Jets I'll try to get him but until then I don't want any of ur players and MK I'm done talking bout this
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Dman51592 wrote:
jealousy bout what and if Samuel signs with the Jets I'll try to get him but until then I don't want any of ur players and MK I'm done talking bout this
Jealous that the Patriots are constantly a top team in the league while your Jets pick up their scrubs and have top 10 pick after top 10 pick Wink
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:59 pm

mksadng wrote:
Dman51592 wrote:
Jealous that the Patriots are constantly a top team in the league while your Jets pick up their scrubs and have top 10 pick after top 10 pick Wink

cut the crap
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Colts Trade Block Admin

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:00 pm

Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Dman51592 wrote:

cut the crap

Agreed, I can see why he hates Pats fans...
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Good think im not a real Pat fan then Wink I think its ridiculous that Dman wont trade with me because my team is the Patriots...and Sox if its ok id like to switch teams
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:05 pm

mksadng wrote:
Good think im not a real Pat fan then Wink I think its ridiculous that Dman wont trade with me because my team is the Patriots...and Sox if its ok id like to switch teams

yea its ok

what team
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:06 pm

mksadng wrote:

MK you cant be the AFC pro bowlers...
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:06 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

yea its ok

what team
Jets please
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:07 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

yea its ok

what team
Jets please
ok
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:05 am

wow I almost forgot the was my trade block not a talk forrum
Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:26 pm

I want Dwight Freeney and Marlin Jackson, im not the Jets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colts Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts Trade Block   Colts Trade Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colts Trade Block
Page 1 of 1