The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)

Go down 
4 posters

Should we follow that plan?
Yes
Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Vote_lcap50%Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
No
Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Vote_lcap50%Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Yes but revised (specify)
Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Vote_lcap0%Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Empty
PostSubject: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:46 am

I think we should, it makes the league fairer.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 am

As I think it would be fair to even out the league... I really don't think that would be UPDATED rosters.. they would be FIXED rosters. I think the powerhouses should stay where they are. It's fun taking a team from the bottom to the top.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:57 am

Zsirvone wrote:
As I think it would be fair to even out the league... I really don't think that would be UPDATED rosters.. they would be FIXED rosters. I think the powerhouses should stay where they are. It's fun taking a team from the bottom to the top.

how would you do that with the fins?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:58 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Zsirvone wrote:

how would you do that with the fins?

I don't know. Only thing I would do.. is give bad teams extra draft picks. But still, that's stretching it.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:35 pm

I dont think we should change anything
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
can i change my vote to no. i like it how it is
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:56 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
can i change my vote to no. i like it how it is

ok. So it is 3-2 in favor of not changing anything.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:44 pm

i think its a good idea, it wouldnt give the people with those teams a big advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:47 pm

It just doesn't make it more realistic, there is other ways of balancing out teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:50 pm

do updated rosters yay......plz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:53 pm

we are yan. and you need to go in the Gms applications thread and apply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:53 pm

max1 wrote:
we are yan. and you need to go in the Gms applications thread and apply.

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)   Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan (see the thread by sims called sox team thing)
Page 1 of 1