The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How will the Packers do without Favre?

Go down 
+2
Everything I am
PackersOwnAll
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Worse then 8-8, Less then 7 Wins
How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_lcap35%How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
8-8
How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_lcap25%How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
9-7
How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_lcap20%How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Better then 9-7
How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_lcap15%How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
11+ Wins
How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_lcap5%How will the Packers do without Favre? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

How will the Packers do without Favre? Empty
PostSubject: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:29 pm

How will the Packers do without Favre? Leave your opinion and vote! Laughing

And don't come in here hating on the Packers or Favre just because your a biased fag. *Cough coughTimcough coughMaxcough cough* tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Well my prediction.....Rodgers get hurt in week one and craig nall has to step in....the do worse than 8 wins and get murdered by Houston cheers
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Now i went with 9-7.. idk if Rodgers can take us to like 12 or 13 wins. Ryan Grant is surly going to get like 43434 carrys this yr, hopefully we can balance out the carrys with Jackson and other guys.

We still have some of the best WR's in the league alien
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:33 pm

amazingandre wrote:
Well my prediction.....Rodgers get hurt in week one and craig nall has to step in....the do worse than 8 wins and get murdered by Houston cheers

PackersOwnAll wrote:
And don't come in here hating on the Packers or Favre just because your a biased fag

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

PackersOwnAll wrote:
And don't come in here hating on the Packers or Favre just because your a biased fag

Laughing

I am not hating on the Pack or Favre....the truth is Rodgers is very injury prone and Craig Nall is garbage....if Rodgers cant stay healthy you have no chance.....even if he stays healthy your looking at an 8-8 record...and to assume youll do better is naive and homerish....youre playing the afc south the best division in football and the vikings are getting a heck of a lot better.....Rodgers will not be able to take the hits like favre and he has already proven that
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Now i went with 9-7.. idk if Rodgers can take us to like 12 or 13 wins. Ryan Grant is surly going to get like 43434 carrys this yr, hopefully we can balance out the carrys with Jackson and other guys.

We still have some of the best WR's in the league alien
If you think
1.Grant will carry the Packers
2.The Packers will turn into a running team

You are sorely mistaken, Rodgers will be given great opportunities to succeed in passing considering the Packers had the most effective Pass blocking line, and a below average run blocking line

Pass Blocking: #1 in the League
Run Blocking: #26 in the league

Big discrepancy there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:14 am

Didn't Rodgers break a foot?

Not sure I'd call that injury prone.

He'll be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:40 am

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Didn't Rodgers break a foot?

Not sure I'd call that injury prone.

He'll be fine.

hes been injured in both games where he had a lot of play time.thats injury prone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:05 pm

I'd have to think that you'd let him play a full season or two before he could be labeled injury prone, because where he's at right now, I think unlucky would be a better tag.

Is Schaub injury prone? He seemed to miss a bunch of time this year -- his first full year starting.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : How will the Packers do without Favre? Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
I'd have to think that you'd let him play a full season or two before he could be labeled injury prone, because where he's at right now, I think unlucky would be a better tag.

Is Schaub injury prone? He seemed to miss a bunch of time this year -- his first full year starting.

No he just had one recurring injury and Houston's OL sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:24 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

Well Rodgers had a broken foot one game and then this year what . . . tweaked a hamstring? I would consider the two pretty comparable.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Well Rodgers had a broken foot one game and then this year what . . . tweaked a hamstring? I would consider the two pretty comparable.

I wasn't the one who called him injury prone..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:25 pm

I'm done in this thread.

Bottom line -- let the kid play a full season before making negative comments about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
I'm done in this thread.

Bottom line -- let the kid play a full season before making negative comments about him.

Ummmm no....i said if he can stay healthy they will make it .500 and if he cant which he proved he cannot thus far they will do worse than .500....and schaub is borderline injury prone yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 pm

amazingandre wrote:
Ummmm no....i said if he can stay healthy they will make it .500 and if he cant which he proved he cannot thus far they will do worse than .500....and schaub is borderline injury prone yes

If he can stay healthy, GB is a 10-6 team. They have a great running game, terrific defense, and some of the best wideouts in football.

All I was trying to say is that just because a guy was injured twice (one being a freak foot fracture), that doesn't exactly make him "injury prone".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

If he can stay healthy, GB is a 10-6 team. They have a great running game, terrific defense, and some of the best wideouts in football.

All I was trying to say is that just because a guy was injured twice (one being a freak foot fracture), that doesn't exactly make him "injury prone".

when he plays a major role in 2 games and he is injured IN BOTH....ya that is injury prone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:10 pm

amazingandre wrote:
when he plays a major role in 2 games and he is injured IN BOTH....ya that is injury prone

In your opinion, but that doesn't make it fact.

One was a freak foot fracture.

The other was a minor hamstring tweak. (Which every player in NFL suffers from at some point in their career.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Well, I'm done. We'll see how many games he finishes this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

In your opinion, but that doesn't make it fact.

One was a freak foot fracture.

The other was a minor hamstring tweak. (Which every player in NFL suffers from at some point in their career.)
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Well, I'm done. We'll see how many games he finishes this year.

I agree. Atleast 9 wins, i bet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:34 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:

I say 10 cheers
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

I say 10 cheers

11 drunken
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:27 pm

2-14. Land the #1 pick and draft a QB because Rogers doesnt work out
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

This coming from a Raiders fan.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:28 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

This coming from a Raiders fan.

tongue

Al Davis is 1000000 years old drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next