The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How will the Packers do without Favre?

Go down 
+2
Everything I am
PackersOwnAll
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Worse then 8-8, Less then 7 Wins
How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
8-8
How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
9-7
How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Better then 9-7
How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
11+ Wins
How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage

How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:06 am

Everyone knows the saints have the best pass blocking line in the league and it isnt because of the line. It is because who they have under center. Go ahead to disagree but they have allowed the least amount of sacks in the whole nfl the past 2 seasons. The line is only going to get better with the addition to Carl Nicks to it. I am so glad fat faine is gone to bucs. Now sed ellis gets to push around pillsbury doughboy twice a year.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:54 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
2-14. Land the #1 pick and draft a QB because Rogers doesnt work out

This coming from a Raiders fan.

yes, which is exactly what the raiders did.... I dont see your point....
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

You're only 10 weeks late on your reply...
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:34 pm

.500 and only because the division is so weak.

Brohm will come in Week 9 and go 5-3 and secure them a playoff berth.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:27 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

you're only 1000 years away from me caring
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

nice comeback...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:20 pm

did the job because it stopped the useless replies
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

you started them considering this was a dead thread
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:49 pm

agsoldier wrote:
Everyone knows the saints have the best pass blocking line in the league and it isnt because of the line. It is because who they have under center. Go ahead to disagree but they have allowed the least amount of sacks in the whole nfl the past 2 seasons. The line is only going to get better with the addition to Carl Nicks to it. I am so glad fat faine is gone to bucs. Now sed ellis gets to push around pillsbury doughboy twice a year.

Statistically, this past year, the Packers were the most effective pass blocking line in the league, New Orleans ranked #3

And to call Jeff Faine fat is laughable...he battled problems of keeping his weight up, the knock on him was that he was often underweight, not overweight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:51 am

Well, lets look at the stats. The games we won Goodwin was the starter. The game we lost Faine was the starter. We are better without him. Ok but I am pretty sure we had more passing yards but they have us on points though I am sure. They also had a legit #2 reciever. We will have that in Meachum this year. He better live up to that 1st round status or i am going to be calling for his head.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:35 am

agsoldier wrote:
Well, lets look at the stats. The games we won Goodwin was the starter. The game we lost Faine was the starter. We are better without him. Ok but I am pretty sure we had more passing yards but they have us on points though I am sure. They also had a legit #2 reciever. We will have that in Meachum this year. He better live up to that 1st round status or i am going to be calling for his head.

Well, you can't go by passing yards and wins to consider who has the best pass blocking OL, there's more that goes into it than that

I understand that the Saints won more game with Goodwin than Faine, but to think a Center determines the entire outcome of a football game is quite laughable, and also, just calling him fat because he isn't good in your opinion is just ignorant.

{Please don't take any offense to anything I just said, just starting a healthy debate}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:58 am

It can be when the DTs can get push up the middle which in turn can collapse the pocket. I am glad the bucs overpaid for him. The same thing is going to happen that happened when Lecharles Bentley left for the Browns. I just dont hope he gets hurt. His problem is that he never got a push on the line but he was pretty smart by calling out the assignments. We need to get meaner on the line so to say. Yall have a better WR corp so thats fair. Our deep threat dropped 20 passes this year and our 1st rounder was "hurt" according to the HC. Oh yeah and I forgot about Usher our dancing RB/WR. You definetly have guys that can catch.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:55 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

you started them considering this was a dead thread

no you started it because you made a stupid remark which didnt even reply to what the discussion was
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:42 pm

i said 8-8 because its his first year starting. The year after the pack should get 10-6 or better.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:39 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
i said 8-8 because its his first year starting. The year after the pack should get 10-6 or better.

thats what im thinkin

Grant better be huge
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will the Packers do without Favre?   How will the Packers do without Favre? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2