The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida Times-Union

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : Florida Times-Union Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Florida Times-Union Empty
PostSubject: Florida Times-Union   Florida Times-Union Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:18 pm

All Jacksonville Jaguars News Reports will be posted here.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Florida Times-Union   Florida Times-Union Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:45 pm

Breaking News: Jacksonville Completes Blockbuster Deal

In a sudden breakthrough in offseason trade talks, the Jacksonville Jaguars have finally completed the dream deal they have been working on for the past several weeks. The Jaguars recieve the talents of CB Deangelo Hall and WR Roddy White of the Atlanta Falcons. Jacksonville has silenced the growing worry of the lack of offensive weapons, and have gained a young, upcoming and game-changing player in Hall. They parted with star cornerback Rashean Mathis and solid WR Reggie Williams, as well as a 2008 2nd Round Pick. Both were losses for the team, but in the end, the deal really helped out this young squad. Although Deangelo Hall has often been critisized as a "headcase" or "troublemaker", he knows the responsibility, work ethic, and pride that is needed to be a Jaguar. "I have begun a new chapter in my life, and I know I will succeed with this team. I have only one goal--to win the superbowl--and I know I can accomplish that here in Jacksonville." After last year's sad ending, the Jaguars are on the rebound and have shown promise early on.

As usual, this is the Florida-Times Union with YOUR Jacksonville Jaguars news coverage.

--Nerd85, Union Correspondent
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Florida Times-Union   Florida Times-Union Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Jaguars Deal DT for Draft Pick

In a small trade with the Denver Broncos, the Jacksonville Jaguars have dealt veteran DT Rob Meier, along with a 2008 6th Round Draft Pick. Meier was a fourth string nose tackle, and was unnecessary depth on the team. In return, the Jags recieved a 2008 2nd Round Pick. All in all, a minor transaction, but nonetheless important on Jacksonville's quest for NFL Glory.

As usual, this is the Florida-Times Union reporting all of YOUR Jacksonville Jaguars News Coverage.

--Nerd85, Union Correspondent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Times-Union   Florida Times-Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida Times-Union
Page 1 of 1