The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Go down 
+5
Vhawk413
NorCal-TitanFan
Touchdown Jesus!
PackersOwnAll
SoxNats08
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Well a while back I was trying to convince someone in a trade that Justin Miller was a much better CB than his overall rating was and he was convinced he wasnt...
Well... https://madden360league.forummotion.com/statistics-f18/top-5-defensive-stats-week-2-t953.htm

In Your Face Mother Trucker.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : HAHAHAHAHAHA Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:00 pm

goes in here
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:36 am

oh no he has 4 ints

get this man the mvp trophy now! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:22 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
oh no he has 4 ints

Damn Straight! But the point was that the panthers gm told me that he was an awful CB and this proves hes wrong!
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:04 pm

mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
oh no he has 4 ints

Damn Straight! But the point was that the panthers gm told me that he was an awful CB and this proves hes wrong!

no it doesnt, justin miller is a terrible CB. He can do ST, thats about all. Ive had Jason Craft get 4 INTs in one game in a sim, doesnt mean hes any good.
Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
oh no he has 4 ints

no it doesnt, justin miller is a terrible CB. He can do ST, thats about all. Ive had Jason Craft get 4 INTs in one game in a sim, doesnt mean hes any good.
Really? Hes got 99 speed, 98 acceleration, 98 agility, 98 stamina, and mid 80s in both man and zone coverage...hes a great CB hes just got bad awareness and only decent man and zone coverage ability but thatll improve with a year of starting
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:03 am

mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
oh no he has 4 ints

Really? Hes got 99 speed, 98 acceleration, 98 agility, 98 stamina, and mid 80s in both man and zone coverage...hes a great CB hes just got bad awareness and only decent man and zone coverage ability but thatll improve with a year of starting

yea, hes good at ST definately not CB, mid 80 man and zone coverages suck for a CB. And man/zone coverage wont improve enough in a year, infact, I really doubt his man/zone coverage stats will go up at all, if anything goes up it will most likely be awareness, nothing more.
Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
oh no he has 4 ints

yea, hes good at ST definately not CB, mid 80 man and zone coverages suck for a CB. And man/zone coverage wont improve enough in a year, infact, I really doubt his man/zone coverage stats will go up at all, if anything goes up it will most likely be awareness, nothing more.
Well you think what you want ill take 4 INT in the first 2 games of the season anyday and say it makes him a good CB, maybe someones a little bitter my 76 CB(and glorified ST player according to you) is doing better then both of his 90+ CBs...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:49 pm

ouch....
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:53 pm

mksadng wrote:

Well you think what you want ill take 4 INT in the first 2 games of the season anyday and say it makes him a good CB, maybe someones a little bitter my 76 CB(and glorified ST player according to you) is doing better then both of his 90+ CBs...

so according to this logic, fernando bryant>rashean mathis because he put up better stats.

if you're judging a player just by their stats then youre just confused

Last edited by Touchdown Jesus! on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:57 pm

Time to lock it eh? lol
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:09 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Time to lock it eh? lol

fine.. ill change stupid to confused
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:17 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
Time to lock it eh? lol

fine.. ill change stupid to confused

IM sure it will get worse, not matter what you say, it always does sean. lol
Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:54 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:

so according to this logic, fernando bryant>rashean mathis because he put up better stats.

No because Fernando Bryant doesnt have that good of individual stats, the only reason im saying Justin Miller is a good CB is because hes got great individual stats just a bad overall rating because hes not a good CB in real life but he is a good CB in the game but your obviously to "confused" to realize a guy with 99 speed, 99 acceleration, 99 agility, 97 jumping is not going to get beat very often but ill let you think whatever you want while Miller rakes in 4 INTs in 2 games.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:55 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Time to lock it eh? lol

lol you dont lock it because people are having a fight about a player's ability..
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:13 pm

mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:

No because Fernando Bryant doesnt have that good of individual stats, the only reason im saying Justin Miller is a good CB is because hes got great individual stats just a bad overall rating because hes not a good CB in real life but he is a good CB in the game but your obviously to "confused" to realize a guy with 99 speed, 99 acceleration, 99 agility, 97 jumping is not going to get beat very often but ill let you think whatever you want while Miller rakes in 4 INTs in 2 games.

and jason craft can rake in 4 INTs in one game... doesnt mean hes good.

miller has got good ST skills, we've already been over that, but a mid 80 zone coverage and man coverage is bad for a CB, im not gonna say that again.
Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:

miller has got good ST skills, we've already been over that, but a mid 80 zone coverage and man coverage is bad for a CB, im not gonna say that again.
actually mid 80 zone and man coverage skills are good for a 23 year old CB, hes only 1 or 2 overall worse then Darelle Revis in those categories and im pretty sure we both agree that hes a good CB...Hes 23 years old, hes got plenty of time to increase those ratings and hell ill take his 4 INTs over a 90+ CB who has 0 right now...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 pm

mksadng wrote:

actually mid 80 zone and man coverage skills are good for a 23 year old CB, hes only 1 or 2 overall worse then Darelle Revis in those categories and im pretty sure we both agree that hes a good CB...Hes 23 years old, hes got plenty of time to increase those ratings and hell ill take his 4 INTs over a 90+ CB who has 0 right now...[/quote]

and ill take a CB who isnt going to miss every single tackle and get burned almost everytime. Ill take a corner whos actually going to make the opposing offense change their gameplan to pass less instead of pass more.

according to you devin hester is a good cornerback because hes young and fast? Theres more to it then that
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Titans rock!!!!!
Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:

actually mid 80 zone and man coverage skills are good for a 23 year old CB, hes only 1 or 2 overall worse then Darelle Revis in those categories and im pretty sure we both agree that hes a good CB...Hes 23 years old, hes got plenty of time to increase those ratings and hell ill take his 4 INTs over a 90+ CB who has 0 right now...

and ill take a CB who isnt going to miss every single tackle and get burned almost everytime. Ill take a corner whos actually going to make the opposing offense change their gameplan to pass less instead of pass more.

according to you devin hester is a good cornerback because hes young and fast? Theres more to it then that[/quote]
Devin Hester is a WR in the game so no he wouldnt be a good CB, and how do you know Justin Miller would miss every tackle? Hes great at ST so he must be a good tackler right? And hes got 99 speed and 99 acceleration so I dont think he gets burned almost everytime, but like I said ive got Revis to shutdown teams #1s and ill let Miller do the intercepting.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:59 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
Titans rock!!!!!
king

lol! wow you copied my link mk.. lol!
Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:02 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
Titans rock!!!!!
king

lol! wow you copied my link mk.. lol!
Shhhhhhh, I posted mine first and your trying to steal my flex points you bastard!
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:05 am

mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:

according to you devin hester is a good cornerback because hes young and fast? Theres more to it then that
Devin Hester is a WR in the game so no he wouldnt be a good CB, and how do you know Justin Miller would miss every tackle? Hes great at ST so he must be a good tackler right? And hes got 99 speed and 99 acceleration so I dont think he gets burned almost everytime, but like I said ive got Revis to shutdown teams #1s and ill let Miller do the intercepting.[/quote]

but you said young and fast must mean hes good. Especailly that hes young. And Hester was originally a CB so he kinda is... And im not sure how returning punts involves tackling, enlighten me. I know he'll miss tackles because his tackling stat sucks. And you can have all the speed in the world, but I believe he has like an 80 pursuit, which sucks, good luck chasing down a WR with 80 pursuit. Also, you cant just have one guy who shuts down teams #1s and one for intercepting on the #2 WR, it doesnt work like that at all.
Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:43 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Devin Hester is a WR in the game so no he wouldnt be a good CB, and how do you know Justin Miller would miss every tackle? Hes great at ST so he must be a good tackler right? And hes got 99 speed and 99 acceleration so I dont think he gets burned almost everytime, but like I said ive got Revis to shutdown teams #1s and ill let Miller do the intercepting.

but you said young and fast must mean hes good. Especailly that hes young. And Hester was originally a CB so he kinda is... And im not sure how returning punts involves tackling, enlighten me. I know he'll miss tackles because his tackling stat sucks. And you can have all the speed in the world, but I believe he has like an 80 pursuit, which sucks, good luck chasing down a WR with 80 pursuit. Also, you cant just have one guy who shuts down teams #1s and one for intercepting on the #2 WR, it doesnt work like that at all.[/quote]

Pretty sure Justin Miller plays gunner on ST so he does do the tackling sometimes... And im pretty sure theirs no such stat as pursuit and yes it does work like that... ive got Darelle Revis on teams #1s and Justin Miller will be primarily covering the teams #2s and from what I can see so far hes doing a pretty damn good job, but like ive said numerous times, you can think that Justin Miller is a horrible CB if you want but I will take his 4 INTs and consider him a good CB and I dont care if you say oh well Jason Craft had 4 INTs in one of my sims because for all I know you could be completely pulling that out of your ass to try and win this argument but ill keep my "horrible CB who gets 4 INTs in 2 games" and you can continue to argue how shitty he is if you please but honestly I could care less what you think as long as he keeps raking in the INTs.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:22 pm

mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
mksadng wrote:

but you said young and fast must mean hes good. Especailly that hes young. And Hester was originally a CB so he kinda is... And im not sure how returning punts involves tackling, enlighten me. I know he'll miss tackles because his tackling stat sucks. And you can have all the speed in the world, but I believe he has like an 80 pursuit, which sucks, good luck chasing down a WR with 80 pursuit. Also, you cant just have one guy who shuts down teams #1s and one for intercepting on the #2 WR, it doesnt work like that at all.

Pretty sure Justin Miller plays gunner on ST so he does do the tackling sometimes... And im pretty sure theirs no such stat as pursuit and yes it does work like that... ive got Darelle Revis on teams #1s and Justin Miller will be primarily covering the teams #2s and from what I can see so far hes doing a pretty damn good job, but like ive said numerous times, you can think that Justin Miller is a horrible CB if you want but I will take his 4 INTs and consider him a good CB and I dont care if you say oh well Jason Craft had 4 INTs in one of my sims because for all I know you could be completely pulling that out of your ass to try and win this argument but ill keep my "horrible CB who gets 4 INTs in 2 games" and you can continue to argue how shitty he is if you please but honestly I could care less what you think as long as he keeps raking in the INTs.[/quote]

-yes there is a stat called pursuit
-miller is a returner primarilly
-no it DEFINATLEY doesnt work like that
-you cant say justin miller is doing a good job of coverage based on how many INTs he has. If a player gets 4 INTs in a game, but gives up like 8 TDs in the same game, then he isnt doing a good job of covering (just an example). The problem here is you're basing a CB entirely off speed and INTs, which is nowhere near all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: The Simulation :: Season Talk-
Jump to: