The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DRAFT CLASS

Go down 
+5
Nerd85
SoxNats08
Vhawk413
PatsDynasty
NorCal-TitanFan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:18 pm

I know lots of people have been complaining cuz they dont want made up players in the draft class so why cant we do this.

Well draft real rookies (Matt Ryan, Glenn Dorsey ETC.) and then Sox will take the best DT, QB ETC. and change them to what he thinks is a good rating for those players so if you draft Matt Ryan Sox takes the best QB and if hes only like a second round projected player Sox can make him like an 83-85 to fit would Matt Ryan would be and he could change his name to Matt Ryan, that way people wont have to worry about having made up players because they wont be made up.

But I completely understand if Sox doesnt want to do this because it would be a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : DRAFT CLASS Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:19 pm

That is even more work then moving to 09 and doing the trades.

That being said, there is no reason to burden Sox.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:20 pm

i think this is a great idea but t will be too much work for soxs like u said
Back to top Go down

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:20 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
Sox was going to edit rookies overalls anyway so all he has to do extra is change names but yes it will be a lot of work which is why I said id understand if he didtn want to.

And none of you are also considering if we switch to 09 that causes Sox to have to go and spend 60$ on a new madden game...
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:21 pm

mksadng wrote:
I know lots of people have been complaining cuz they dont want made up players in the draft class so why cant we do this.

Well draft real rookies (Matt Ryan, Glenn Dorsey ETC.) and then Sox will take the best DT, QB ETC. and change them to what he thinks is a good rating for those players so if you draft Matt Ryan Sox takes the best QB and if hes only like a second round projected player Sox can make him like an 83-85 to fit would Matt Ryan would be and he could change his name to Matt Ryan, that way people wont have to worry about having made up players because they wont be made up.

But I completely understand if Sox doesnt want to do this because it would be a lot of work.

He does't even have to change names on the game. He can change overalls, then on rosters put up something like this

Matt Ryan 85/5/23 (Joe Schmo) Put their names on the game in () but then you still get to pick who they are in real life
Back to top Go down

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:22 pm

I dont understand why we need real players, just use what they give us its not that big of a deal
Back to top Go down

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Pack4 wrote:
I dont understand why we need real players, just use what they give us its not that big of a deal
Yes I dont care but some people have been complaining and this should get them to shut up about it, if Sox wants to do it
Back to top Go down

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:26 pm

mksadng wrote:
Pack4 wrote:
Yes I dont care but some people have been complaining and this should get them to shut up about it, if Sox wants to do it

1. Will you stop being rude?
2. We dont need real players. Who cares if we don't have Matt Ryan or Darren McFadden? We can get a Adrian Reed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:28 pm

mksadng wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
Sox was going to edit rookies overalls anyway so all he has to do extra is change names but yes it will be a lot of work which is why I said id understand if he didtn want to.

And none of you are also considering if we switch to 09 that causes Sox to have to go and spend 60$ on a new madden game...

Odds are I'll get Madden 09... I'm allowed to get 3 video games a year, so that'd be one.

As for the idea, I'm willing to do that for maybe the first few rounds or so as long as you guys are complacent with my time restraints (I'm getting a lot of pressure from my parents in terms of my grades).
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:31 pm

yayanjl wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Pack4 wrote:

2. We dont need real players. Who cares if we don't have Matt Ryan or Darren McFadden? We can get a Adrian Reed Very Happy
Im not being rude, im sick of people complaining because their going to get made up rookies in a sim league...
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Well they want a chance to draft the player they think can help there team the most in real life and the sim league and get people who will be superstars in real life. (at least i do)
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:33 pm

mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Pack4 wrote:

Im not being rude, im sick of people complaining because their going to get made up rookies in a sim league...

i agree the names of player shoudnt affect people that much, i mean its just the name, it not the ratings or anything serious
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:05 pm

It's funny how you think it would be more work to convert the names for the draft class then input our rosters into 09. Inputting rosters will take SO much more time. PatsDynasty and I can even go to Six's house and help him with the name converting for the draft class.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:08 pm

i have a question: some people r saying u cant change the ratings on madden 08 on the 360, is that true?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:25 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
i have a question: some people r saying u cant change the ratings on madden 08 on the 360, is that true?

MK said i could... im not sure
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:27 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

why dont u test it becuase this could affect a lot of things
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:29 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

why dont u test it becuase this could affect a lot of things

sure
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:33 pm

uhh no i cant affraid
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:20 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

If you change the rookies name it will mess them up. I have drafted 25 total times and I edited 5 out of 7 picks names due to there last name not being in the madden game and there ages change along with there draft pick. Dont edit rookies
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:34 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
uhh no i cant affraid

oh shit this changes everything, now i dont want to stay with 08, draft picks r worth shit
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:34 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
uhh no i cant affraid

oh shit this changes everything, now i dont want to stay with 08, draft picks r worth shit

its fine though i decided that ill create the first round
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
uhh no i cant affraid

its fine though i decided that ill create the first round

ya but then the rest of the rounds suck
Back to top Go down

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Well created rookies are pretty bad to...its the same thing in 08 Brady Quinn was only a 77 and their was only like 7-8 80s when the game first came out
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 pm

mksadng wrote:
Well created rookies are pretty bad to...its the same thing in 08 Brady Quinn was only a 77 and their was only like 7-8 80s when the game first came out

he has a good pt

i mean it was like j-roc 82, CJ 87, thomas 85, adams 84, brown 81, landry 85, peterson 85, anderson 81, 79, 81, 84, 83, and then a couple of other low 80s
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:33 pm

I'd like to see the players though I dont care if there fake anymore as long as I know there info. Like how many times can the lift ___ and there 4:40 and all that good stuff and the top 32.

And I DONT want you to change any of the names since it messes them up Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRAFT CLASS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAFT CLASS   DRAFT CLASS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAFT CLASS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next