The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAdden, worst to first

Go down 
+4
SoxNats08
Nerd85
PackersOwnAll
SimsZilla
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

MAdden, worst to first Empty
PostSubject: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:37 pm

Ok i started a madden franchise with a team i created, I made their roster a "cupcake" roster, we are 68 overall. I want to see how long it takes to get me from worst to first, I replaced the Lions and instead i created the Detroit Demons.
We had 76 Million in cap room. so I went to FA. All my starters were under 78, ALL.

First,
I signed these players:
Al Wilson 88 MLB
D. Darrius 80 SS
Lamont Thompson 80 FS
Amhad CArrol 80 CB
77 CB that the name slips my mind
Sam Adams 80 DT
Simeon Rice 83 RE
A. Bryant 81 WR
D. Gaberiel 77 WR
Chris LEak 71 QB - ha. he is actually not bad
JEff Flynn 87 FB - I really like this guy for some reason

Those were all starters, oh i also signed a 83 RG and a 82 LG. My LT was a 78 Rookie, so i kept him starting. My starting Rb was a 56 overall so i went and traded my 3rd for RB Mike Bush form oakland 77 ovr. He was the starter from Day 1. Now let me tell you, i had QB problems, The team started with a guy named mike reese, he was 76 overall. I had leak or him as my starter. In my first Pre-season game leak went 7/7 145 yards and a TD, Reese went 9/19 156 yards and 2 INTs. Leak quickely took the starting QB posistion. He was solid during the pre-season. Mike Bush was awesome in the pre-season. He had 354 yards rushing and 5 TDs. He is going to be good. I went 2-2 in the pre-season and I am about to start the season,
I looked at the scouting report next eyar and their is a QB that is 6-5 and runs a 4.45 Shocked and is 221. I am going to draft him. He is from Kent State. I am going to get him, since i think i will have the number 1 pick.
I will keep posting my seaosn details and tehn onto FA.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:44 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
Ok i started a madden franchise with a team i created, I made their roster a "cupcake" roster, we are 68 overall. I want to see how long it takes to get me from worst to first, I replaced the Lions and instead i created the Detroit Demons.
We had 76 Million in cap room. so I went to FA. All my starters were under 78, ALL.

First,
I signed these players:
Al Wilson 88 MLB
D. Darrius 80 SS
Lamont Thompson 80 FS
Amhad CArrol 80 CB
Sam Adams 80 DT
Simeon Rice 83 RE

A. Bryant 81 WR
D. Gaberiel 77 WR

Those were all starters, oh i also signed a 83 RG and a 82 LG. My LT was a 78 Rookie, so i kept him starting. My starting Rb was a 56 overall so i went and traded my 3rd for RB Mike Bush form oakland 77 ovr. He was the starter from Day 1. Now let me tell you, i had QB problems, The team started with a guy named mike reese, he was 76 overall. I had leak or him as my starter. In my first Pre-season game leak went 7/7 145 yards and a TD, Reese went 9/19 156 yards and 2 INTs. Leak quickely took the starting QB posistion. He was solid during the pre-season. Mike Bush was awesome in the pre-season. He had 354 yards rushing and 5 TDs. He is going to be good. I went 2-2 in the pre-season and I am about to start the season,
I looked at the scouting report next eyar and their is a QB that is 6-5 and runs a 4.45 Shocked and is 221. I am going to draft him. He is from Kent State. I am going to get him, since i think i will have the number 1 pick.

These people are garbage. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:46 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

First,
I signed these players:
Al Wilson 88 MLB
D. Darrius 80 SS
Lamont Thompson 80 FS
Amhad CArrol 80 CB
Sam Adams 80 DT
Simeon Rice 83 RE

A. Bryant 81 WR
D. Gaberiel 77 WR

These people are garbage. jocolor
They are better than the players madden made, my RE was a 68, now hes 83
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:54 pm

ok so i simmed a season.

chris leak was almost rookie of the year, so was bush, but AP won.

Leak had a 55% comp. and was 17TDs to 14 INTS.. for 2,500 yards
Bush had 10 TDs and 1,230 yards

That is all the highlights of my season, i went 3-13

I went into FA,
I signed these players:

CB D. Foxworth 79
CB Renaldo Hill 79
CB Randal Gay 77
DT Issac Sopogado(sp) 77 DT

I saw that Lance Briggs was a FA, I offered him a 3 year 45 million dollar contract, that he refused because he wanted a good team. I was mad

I also signed brandon jones 82 WR to a 4 year deal also
my team wasnt half bad going into the draft.

Draft
I had the 1st pick, i drafted that QB i wanted, he was 89!!!!!!
6-5 and runs a 4.45 and is 221 lbs.
Awesome

Then i drafted a 79 RE in the secodn. i didnt have a 3rd. then the other were all backups. Time for the season
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964
Personalized field : MAdden, worst to first Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Good luck with that Sims! It sounds like fun and I might wanna try it later (when I dont have like 10 projects and exam studying).
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:18 pm

See MK, your theory on 1st being rated high 70's is the stupidest shit ive ever herd. Do you play madden?

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:25 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
See MK, your theory on 1st being rated high 70's is the stupidest shit ive ever herd. Do you play madden?

sunny
Yes, your an idiot. Ask Sox you know the guy whos simming this league? hell tell you.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:26 pm

mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

sunny
Yes, your an idiot. Ask Sox you know the guy whos simming this league? hell tell you.

He'll* Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:29 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

sunny

He'll* Wink
Thank you for correcting my mistake Rolling Eyes and the first being high 70s isnt a "theory" everything after the top 10 are 70s...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:29 pm

On a side note since we're talking about these type of things, I did another season sim (Rams won the SB vs. Patriots) but there wasn't much progression, I guess it varies based on the season.
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:

sunny

Did you honestly believe him?

He only spread that around because he wanted to get a top 5 pick, and got one (Bills), to get an 85ish+ player.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:44 am

that sounds like fun im gonna do that next year. Ill trade and sign like crazy but start with crap players.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:04 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
See MK, your theory on 1st being rated high 70's is the stupidest sit ive ever herd. Do you play madden?

sunny

He only spread that around because he wanted to get a top 5 pick, and got one (Bills), to get an 85ish+ player.

That always happens to me, My 2nd's are usualy 70's...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:30 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
that sounds like fun im gonna do that next year. Ill trade and sign like crazy but start with crap players.

agreed, ill take a couple of good players then make the rest as crap as possible.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:52 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
yep it is fun, just make a team and then import them into teh frachise
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:15 pm

I tried this out too. I made the Phoenix Coyotes with a cupcake roster (deleted the Cardinals). I put a guideline on myself that for this franchise I would only trade for, sign, and resign players who are 26 or under. First I cut everyone on my team under 60 overall, then I signed the best FAs 26 or under (there weren't many, Antonio Bryant was the best one). Then I traded my 76 QB and a 3rd to the Bears for their 1st. My team was a 41 overall. I simmed the whole season (and went 1-15, won to the Falcons). In FA, I signed Ryan Lilja 89 G, and a couple of other mid and low 80s players (26 and under); I got about 12 +80 players from FA. In the draft, with the first overall pick I took RB Earl Willis from LSU (I would have taken a QB seeing as mine was a 72, but the best projected one was top 10 and Willis was top 5 so I took him). With the #6 pick (the Bears' pick), I traded it along with a 64 WR to the Packers for Greg Jennings. The rest of my picks I traded for players (still 26 or under). Willis was a 77. Even though he was injured for 9 games in his rookie year, he had +3 progression and is now an 80. This year, my team was a 79 overall. Then I played two games the next season and my final record was 4-12. In FA, I didn't sign anyone major (no one +80). In the draft, I took QB Sam Miller from Stanford with the #2 pick (top 5 projected). With the #12 pick from someone who I can't remember, I took RE Gene Carson (projected top 10). Miller was an 86 and Carson was a 79. My team is 80 overall. Anyway, I was really excited about this season, so I played the first two games (on all-pro). Willis is a monster! He has 250 yds in two total games so far. I am 2-0 (Beat the Colts 16-14 and Seahawks 17-0). Willis is fast and strong (only problem is he is fumble prone). I have been calling mostly running plays, but Miller has been decent (200 yds in two games) considering he gets about 15-20 passes a game. I don't wanna rush him because he has low AWR.

I'm really excited about this season, I think I can make the playoffs... I'll keep you guys updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

sunny

Sorry my friend but you are an idiot and are completely basing that statement on nothing. ASK SOX the guy who sims the goddamn league, everything after the top 10 picks are high 70s, I never said top 10 picks were 70s everyone knows top 10 picks are 80s and not once did I say they werent 80s.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:53 pm

OK in all the seasons I have ever done, I have gotten an 86 (#2), 77 (#1), 79 (#12), 76 (#14), 73 (#22), 75 (#19), 82 (#5), and 80 (#16). Its pretty random...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:58 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
OK in all the seasons I have ever done, I have gotten an 86 (#2), 77 (#1), 79 (#12), 76 (#14), 73 (#22), 75 (#19), 82 (#5), and 80 (#16). Its pretty random...
Key is that theirs 3 80s 2 are in the top 5, and theirs 5 70s... Suck it Desert Demon.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:50 am

mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

sunny

Sorry my friend but you are an idiot and are completely basing that statement on nothing. ASK SOX the guy who sims the goddamn league, everything after the top 10 picks are high 70s, I never said top 10 picks were 70s everyone knows top 10 picks are 80s and not once did I say they werent 80s.

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
I want DJ Williams! I can offer Paul Posluszny 80 MLB 22 years old and something else for him.

wat else would u add, my needs r SS, RT, RG, DT, and FS
Not sure, a draft pick maybe?

wat round pick?
MAYBE the Chiefs first

wats their record?
3-4 i think

so their pick will be a high 70...
Their looking like a top 10 team so maybe 80...Most likely itll be a 79-80
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:59 am

Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

sunny

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
I want DJ Williams! I can offer Paul Posluszny 80 MLB 22 years old and something else for him.

wat round pick?
MAYBE the Chiefs first

wats their record?
3-4 i think

YES 79 TO 80 I cant predict Madden drafts, their inconsistent, but like Ive said over and over and over a MAJORITY OF THE TIME top 10 picks are 80+ and everything after is between 76-79...
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:13 pm

mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:

sunny

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
mksadng wrote:

wat round pick?
MAYBE the Chiefs first

wats their record?
3-4 i think

YES 79 TO 80 I cant predict Madden drafts, their inconsistent, but like Ive said over and over and over a MAJORITY OF THE TIME top 10 picks are 80+ and everything after is between 76-79...

mksadng wrote:
not once did I say they werent 80s.

The last quote is what you said first. Now that I proved that you were lying, you change it to "Majority". I, like you, also don't have much time to cypher through all posts. However, I, unlike you, have a relative good memory of where something might be posted, and can easily find it.

In addition, I'm 100% that a rating of 79 is not a part of "80s" or "80+".

You can now go eat crow.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:08 pm

i made the playoffs on my fifth season and made it to the championship game in my 6th season.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:36 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
i made the playoffs on my fifth season and made it to the championship game in my 6th season.. Very Happy
playoffs 3rd, superbowl 4th
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:46 am

do you play the post season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAdden, worst to first   MAdden, worst to first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAdden, worst to first
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next