The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008 Election thread

Go down 
+5
Everything I am
catspajamas
NorCal-TitanFan
PackersOwnAll
SoxNats08
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : 2008 Election thread Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

2008 Election thread Empty
PostSubject: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Talk about the 2008 election in here. Please first read this thread before you post in here:

https://madden360league.forummotion.com/politics-world-news-f16/politics-world-news-forum-rules-t1627.htm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Obama FTW!
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:07 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:31 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTL!
^qft
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:36 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTW!
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:59 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTL!
^qft
^qft!!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:12 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTL!
^qft
^qft!!!! lol.

im just quoting this, because its my 1000 post. lol
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:13 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTL!
^qft
^qft!!!! lol.

im just quoting this, because its my 643 post. lol.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:14 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTL!
^qft
^qft!!!! lol.

lol! lol!

cherry
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:16 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTL!
^qft
^qft!!!! lol.

lol! lol!

cherry
ive never seen the cherry one before pale
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:17 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Obama FTL!
^qft
^qft!!!! lol.

lol! lol!

cherry
ive never seen the cherry one before pale

here is is cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:18 am

i assume you mean here "it" is.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:23 am

yea

did you do that? afro
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:32 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
yea

did you do that? afro
no that one was you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Water Boy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Obama is all bark and no bite. He is a great public speaker, I will give him that, but he is all hype. He has no substance, and it shows how gullibe todays youth is. How all of you are so mesmerized by him, when his views are on par with most democrats, yet unlike others he has no plans to enact those views in his presidency(as of yet). I hope people realize this before we make a big mistake. I support Clinton, but if she loses(which seems likely) then I will support McCain. I will die before I vote for Barack Obama(if I could vote).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Ron Paul!!!
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:05 pm

catspajamas wrote:
Obama is all bark and no bite

Where's your proof?
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:41 pm

catspajamas wrote:
Obama is all bark and no bite. He is a great public speaker, I will give him that, but he is all hype. He has no substance, and it shows how gullibe todays youth is. How all of you are so mesmerized by him, when his views are on par with most democrats, yet unlike others he has no plans to enact those views in his presidency(as of yet). I hope people realize this before we make a big mistake. I support Clinton, but if she loses(which seems likely) then I will support McCain. I will die before I vote for Barack Obama(if I could vote).

To EF: Read one of his speeches. He can make anything sound good.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Water Boy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:05 pm

If Barack Obama said kill all of the jews, the liberal brain washed college students would listen like zombies. As SS6 said below, he can make potted meat sound like Filet Mingon, but has nothing to back up his ideas except for empty promises.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:16 pm

catspajamas wrote:
If Barack Obama said kill all of the jews, the liberal brain washed college students would listen like zombies. As SS6 said below, he can make potted meat sound like Filet Mingon, but has nothing to back up his ideas except for empty promises.

....what?
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Water Boy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:

....what?

I got my wording mixed up, what I was trying to say was:

- He is a great speaker, a good enough one that he can wrap people around his finger and have great influence on them
- He is that good of a speaker that he can make things seem better than they are
- When it gets to the point where he has to initiate these plans, he will have no idea what to do(speculation, but his massive inexperience mixed with his lack of depth and substance makes me and a lot of others feel the same)
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:12 pm

catspajamas wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:

....what?

- He is a great speaker, a good enough one that he can wrap people around his finger and have great influence on them
- He is that good of a speaker that he can make things seem better than they are
- When it gets to the point where he has to initiate these plans, he will have no idea what to do(speculation, but his massive inexperience mixed with his lack of depth and substance makes me and a lot of others feel the same)

Thought I'd point EF's post:

eaglesfan90 wrote:

Barack Obama
Political Experience:
Senator, United States Senate, 2005-present
Keynote Speaker, 2004 Democratic National Convention
Senator, Illinois State Senate, 1996-2004.

Hilary Clinton
Political Experience:
Senator, United States Senate, 2000-present
First Lady, President Bill Clinton, 1992-2000
First Lady, State of Arkansas, 1978-1980, 1982-1992.

Sure, Hilary has been the first lady, but get real, god damn, she was just the first lady, what political expertise/responsibility do they need?, the whole experience thing is overblown because that's part of her campaign!
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:27 pm

catspajamas wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:

....what?

Your making him sound like a demagogue-esque Hitler guy.

He uses inspirational leadership and speaking to lead the country, a tool that some of the greatest presidents used (JFK, FDR).

His policies are a bit soft/vague, I'll give you that, but they can be improved. But speaking skills and public communication, a gift that he has, cannot be simply obtained, and that gives him an edge over both Hillary and McCain.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Water Boy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:36 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:

....what?

He uses inspirational leadership and speaking to lead the country, a tool that some of the greatest presidents used (JFK, FDR).

His policies are a bit soft/vague, I'll give you that, but they can be improved. But speaking skills and public communication, a gift that he has, cannot be simply obtained, and that gives him an edge over both Hillary and McCain.

JFK wasn't even that good of a president, his name shouldn't be mentioned with FDR. The reason he is so popular is because he had celebrity-like status, on account of his family name, good looks and that he was a great orator. JFK was tragically assassinated, and a mystery shrouds it, but he is WAY overrated as a president. He was only in office for 3 years, and his policies were very far left and many didn't pass. His biggest claim to fame is the space program, and sadly he died before he could see it. He did propse the Civil Rights act of 1964, but others did more than he did.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:42 pm

catspajamas wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:

....what?

JFK wasn't even that good of a president, his name shouldn't be mentioned with FDR. The reason he is so popular is because he had celebrity-like status, on account of his family name, good looks and that he was a great orator. JFK was tragically assassinated, and a mystery shrouds it, but he is WAY overrated as a president. He was only in office for 3 years, and his policies were very far left and many didn't pass. His biggest claim to fame is the space program, and sadly he died before he could see it. He did propse the Civil Rights act of 1964, but others did more than he did.
booo!, FDR was a dictator! lol, but seriously though, he was a close as it has ever come to tyranny in the US government since its founding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Election thread   2008 Election thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 Election thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next