The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#1 overall pick

Go down 
+7
Desert Demon
SoxNats08
Wildcats
SilverNBlackAttack
lebron jam24
PackersOwnAll
daking5
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

#1 overall pick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:30 am

daking5 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Kerry Rhodes 96
Antonio Bryant 81
FOR
Antoin Bethea 87?
Dwayne Bowe 85
#1 pick

I alreayd said know to that trade, sorry
Ok...Thats a good trade, probably in your favor, but alright?

Guys, I think we need to make a new 'forum' for a thread related to "funniest posts ever". B/c the one above sure would make it

I've been trying to say it was a bad trade but he just said I overvalued my players and that Antonio Bryant is better then Dwayne Bowe lol

LOL!

Don't trust a single word he says - same guy who argued that ALL picks SUCK, yet when he got 1 or 2 top 5 picks, rejoiced about getting an 85+...
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:34 am

Desert Demon wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Kerry Rhodes 96
Antonio Bryant 81
FOR
Antoin Bethea 87?
Dwayne Bowe 85
#1 pick

Guys, I think we need to make a new 'forum' for a thread related to "funniest posts ever". B/c the one above sure would make it

I've been trying to say it was a bad trade but he just said I overvalued my players and that Antonio Bryant is better then Dwayne Bowe lol

LOL!

Don't trust a single word he says - same guy who argued that ALL picks SUCK, yet when he got 1 or 2 top 5 picks, rejoiced about getting an 85+...

yea he kept going on me about this in days, he was saying like I'm the worst negotiator, that I don't know a good trade and kept saying won't deal with me again, yet keeps offering
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:48 am

daking5 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Kerry Rhodes 96
Antonio Bryant 81
FOR
Antoin Bethea 87?
Dwayne Bowe 85
#1 pick

LOL!

yea he kept going on me about this in days, he was saying like I'm the worst negotiator, that I don't know a good trade and kept saying won't deal with me again, yet keeps offering

Does he try to NOT get a deal done? lol.

We negotiated, tried something out, and didn't work for now, so we left our thing until new stuff comes out (ala draft class, your progressions, etc.).
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 am

bump the draft is coming up and I need to deal it, I need a surefire star and I will add replacements
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:24 am

When the hell did I say Antonio Bryant was better than Dwayne Bowe??? I said Crayton had better stats than Bowe but not once did I say Bryant was better than Bowe...
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Harper41 wrote:
When the hell did I say Antonio Bryant was better than Dwayne Bowe??? I said Crayton had better stats than Bowe but not once did I say Bryant was better than Bowe...

you said Bowe was trash and that Bryant and Crayton were better then Bowe, you kept saying Bowe is trash but you wanted him so bad
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Pro-Bowler
Harper41

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:49 pm

daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

you said Bowe was trash and that Bryant and Crayton were better then Bowe, you kept saying Bowe is trash but you wanted him so bad
No I said constantly that Crayton had a better season not once did I say Bryant was in anyway better than Bowe, you kept saying how great Bowe was and I pointed out how my #3 WR had a better season
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Harper41 wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

No I said constantly that Crayton had a better season not once did I say Bryant was in anyway better than Bowe, you kept saying how great Bowe was and I pointed out how my #3 WR had a better season

ok, you win, do you want a cookie
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:04 am

bump
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:24 pm

bump, I am looking for a immeadiate impact player

Last edited by daking5 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatFan
Veteran
PatFan

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:27 pm

daking5 wrote:
bump, I am looking for a immeadiate impact player and I can give replacement

i just offered you Vilma and u said u wanted to keep the #1 pick?????
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:28 pm

PatFan wrote:
daking5 wrote:
bump, I am looking for a immeadiate impact player and I can give replacement

i just offered you Vilma and u said u wanted to keep the #1 pick?????

I know but you offered Vilma with me giving away another starter but right now I'm trying to fill needs
Back to top Go down
PatFan
Veteran
PatFan

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Vilma would've replaced that guy
Back to top Go down
daking5
Starter
daking5

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:33 pm

PatFan wrote:
Vilma would've replaced that guy

I know but that would still leave me with the same needs as that spot is a want and the replacement was another position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1 overall pick   #1 overall pick - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#1 overall pick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2