The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Announcement: Please Read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Important Announcement: Please Read Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Important Announcement: Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 am

As some of you know, I am going on vacation today. I am not going to be able to get on much, and when I do I won't be doing that much, so the admins will run the site in my stead.

First of all, free agency: Free agency ends at midnight on Thursday/Friday. The midnight before (Wednesday/Thursday) is the last time you can make a bid on a player who has not been bidded on before. This is to prevent people from signing a ton of players at 11:59 PM. However, you can still bid on other players, and the bidding ends at midnight on every player. Remember that you cannot trade signed players until the pre-season starts.

On Friday the 1st of August, we are going to have the rookie draft. PatFan is completely in charge of my draft. He'll pick a draft council, and he will run the draft. I will write the slots in today, along with finishing the rookie draft class and posting up the official draft order (mods remember to edit it after trades). The draft will run through the weekend, and the final day of the draft is August 3rd.

After this, we will have rookie signings. The draft crew will also monitor these to make sure they are done correctly. As a review, here is the years maximums for place drafted.

Top 10 - 6 years
Rest of 1st - 5 years
2nd round - 4 years
3rd and 4th rounds - 3 years
5th, 6th, 7th rounds - 2 years

These will be opened on Monday the 4th, and will close on Saturday the 9th.

After the rookie signings, there is about a bit more than a week until I get back, before we can start the pre-season. I am relying on the more active members to make sure the site doesn't lose all activity. You know who you are.. keep trades going, maybe do season predictions, do some games, think of ideas.

I return on Tuesday the 19th. The preseason sim will be shortly after. Feel free to ask any questions in here. Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:39 am

no, you have fun at ug grandpas house
Back to top Go down
superskin6
Veteran
superskin6

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 pm

Have fun!

I promise I'll do whatever it takes to keep the league from dying!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:46 pm

See ya guys, good luck!
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Ya, have fun.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Sorry I haven't logged on in like 3 days, I'll try to be a bit more frequent. Please don't send me random requests to delete threads in League Discussion *cough*daking*cough*.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Sorry I haven't logged on in like 3 days, I'll try to be a bit more frequent. Please don't send me random requests to delete threads in League Discussion *cough*daking*cough*.
hows paris
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
hows paris

good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement: Please Read   Important Announcement: Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement: Please Read
Page 1 of 1