The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 discussion

Go down 
+9
PackersOwnAll
NorCal-TitanFan
Big_Z
Desert Demon
Nerd85
PatsDynasty
SilverNBlackAttack
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Week 10 discussion Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:38 am

Talk about Week 10 results in here
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:38 am

SHITTTTT! 38-17!!
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:12 pm

I got to .500% Very Happy

I'm a VERY happy camper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:34 pm

sox did u swith my QBs so clemens was starting, just checking
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:25 pm

SimsZilla wrote:

i think i had hass starting, sorry
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:40 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

i think i had hass starting, sorry
ah man that sucks. I really want clemens to progress. ahh whatever, its fine, just make sure that it is clemens next week
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Damn Robert Thomas was a beast, Im glad that trade didnt happen with the Giants.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:34 pm

tied with the chargers for first place at 7-2!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:38 pm

6-3 afro

PWNAGE
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm

yayanjl wrote:
I got to .500% Very Happy

I'm a VERY happy camper Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:52 pm

13-14 whoo hoo Smile
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Ahhhh great week, had a bye week and both the Chiefs and the Bills lost! Two top 5 picks here I come!
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:10 pm

mksadng wrote:
Ahhhh great week, had a bye week and both the Chiefs and the Bills lost! Two top 5 picks here I come!

Translation: I'm a lying cheapscake, watch my "predictions" turn out wrong!
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Ok once again, i have not lied about rookie projections...Top 5 picks are in the 80s and usually everything after is not...Sox has confirmed this so please explain what ive lied about?
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:19 pm

and even if I did lie, I could care less because if my picks turn out better than what I projected good for me it was still a fair trade that I got them in so does it really matter? You going out of your why to try and prove me wrong is getting quite annoying, I dont have a problem with you but you obviously have a problem with me so how about you just shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:29 pm

mksadng wrote:
and even if I did lie, I could care less because if my picks turn out better than what I projected good for me it was still a fair trade that I got them in so does it really matter? You going out of your why to try and prove me wrong is getting quite annoying, I dont have a problem with you but you obviously have a problem with me so how about you just shut the hell up.

Arguing on the internet is just like the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:37 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Arguing on the internet is just like the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Good one, never heard it before. But maybe you should realize Desert Demon is the one constantly starting arguments with me.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:45 pm

mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Good one, never heard it before. But maybe you should realize Desert Demon is the one constantly starting arguments with me.

Very Happy

I know why can't we all just get along? Its only a madden game. I see you guys fighting over petty things it makes me think I wonder what there like when there fighting over something bigger then a Madden Sim game.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Starter
Big_Z

Number of posts : 499

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm

mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

I love the way hes talking to you right now!!
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Well look up and read...I said something about how im excited because both the Bills and Chiefs lost and ONCE AGAIN here comes Desert Demon with his little conspiracy theories about me lying about draft picks. I dont start this he does.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:48 pm

mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Well look up and read...I said something about how im excited because both the Bills and Chiefs lost and ONCE AGAIN here comes Desert Demon with his little conspiracy theories about me lying about draft picks. I dont start this he does.

Twisted Evil

Because it's a fact.

Everyone knows that MK had been on a crusade at the start of the season about how 1st all suck and all are sub 80, etc. etc. Then he picks up 2 potential top 5 picks, and starts to parade about them being possibly mid-80s. What that smells to me is that someone had an agenda on lowering the prices for 1st round picks then picking them up.
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Big_Z wrote:
mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Twisted Evil

Because it's a fact.

Everyone knows that MK had been on a crusade at the start of the season about how 1st all suck and all are sub 80, etc. etc. Then he picks up 2 potential top 5 picks, and starts to parade about them being possibly mid-80s. What that smells to me is that someone had an agenda on lowering the prices for 1st round picks then picking them up.
Ahhhh well I might as well admit it, Yes i devalued the value of picks, Yes it worked. But DD you should not be complaining because im pretty sure it landed you a couple firsts for less value than their worth Wink
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:01 pm

mksadng is not helping his case for any of the awards categories!
Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:10 pm

I <3 this conversation. ENTERTAINING!!!

Mk, slap him virtually!!!
Desert Demon, PROVE HIM WRONG AGAIN!!!
Then Mk can make his case.
Then Desert Demon and PROVE HIM WRONG ONCE AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 10 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next