The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 discussion

Go down 
+9
PackersOwnAll
NorCal-TitanFan
Big_Z
Desert Demon
Nerd85
PatsDynasty
SilverNBlackAttack
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:49 pm

yayanjl wrote:
I <3 this conversation. ENTERTAINING!!!

Mk, slap him virtually!!!
Desert Demon, PROVE HIM WRONG AGAIN!!!
Then Mk can make his case.
Then Desert Demon and PROVE HIM WRONG ONCE AGAIN!!!
Never really proved me wrong...But Nerd im just "confessing" to undervaluing firsts because I really dont feel like arguing about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:36 pm

mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Never really proved me wrong...But Nerd im just "confessing" to undervaluing firsts because I really dont feel like arguing about it anymore.

Nope. You are telling the truth this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Well you should be thanking me for hooking you up with those firsts Wink
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:42 pm

mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Really? How so? Did you carry a 3 vote swing to allow me to have those trades approved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Really? How so? Did you carry a 3 vote swing to allow me to have those trades approved?
Nope but according to you ive been undervaluing firsts since the start of the league so you obviously got those firsts for cheaper then what their worth, according to you, unless that only applys to my trade?
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:23 pm

i love being lied to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:28 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
i love being lied to
You were never lied to so I dont know what your talking about...
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:29 pm

mksadng wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
i love being lied to
You were never lied to so I dont know what your talking about...
neither do I Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:45 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
sox did u swith my QBs so clemens was starting, just checking

i think i had hass starting, sorry
ah man that sucks. I really want clemens to progress. ahh whatever, its fine, just make sure that it is clemens next week

you know what it isnt fine, i wanted him to progress, and i nkow its just one week but still. you knew i wanted him and you did it anyway, you are doing this on purpose, you are trying to screw my team arent you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:46 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

ah man that sucks. I really want clemens to progress. ahh whatever, its fine, just make sure that it is clemens next week

you know what it isnt fine, i wanted him to progress, and i nkow its just one week but still. you knew i wanted him and you did it anyway, you are doing this on purpose, you are trying to screw my team arent you?
YAAA UPROAR!! BURN THIS MOFO DOWN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:01 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

dude calm down i fucking forgot.... why the hell would i wanna screw your team?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

how the hell am i supposed to know, you are the simmer? Maybe you just dont like my team or are scared of what my team can actually do so you might save, sim until i lose and then if i dont do i over again until i do, no excuse on why i should be 2-7, then not putting clemens in will not helo me for the future, you are trying to screw my team now and for the future, dont deny it
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:16 pm

mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Nope but according to you ive been undervaluing firsts since the start of the league so you obviously got those firsts for cheaper then what their worth, according to you, unless that only applys to my trade?

They were not cheaper, I paid full price for them.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:18 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

how the hell am i supposed to know, you are the simmer? Maybe you just dont like my team or are scared of what my team can actually do so you might save, sim until i lose and then if i dont do i over again until i do, no excuse on why i should be 2-7, then not putting clemens in will not helo me for the future, you are trying to screw my team now and for the future, dont deny it

clapping
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:28 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Why would I have any reason to do that? Why wouldn't I just do that with the Cowboys because their in my division you asshole
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:36 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

They were not cheaper, I paid full price for them.

And I paid full price for mine...Where are you going with this argument? If I didnt pay full price for mine then you must not have paid full price for yours either? Correct?
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:38 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

ah man that sucks. I really want clemens to progress. ahh whatever, its fine, just make sure that it is clemens. and if anyone reads this this is a fake arguement between sox and myself to trick the league, if you read this tell me and dont say that thhis is a fake arguement we want to see who we can fool. next week

Why would I have any reason to do that? Why wouldn't I just do that with the Cowboys because their in my division you asshole
kinda puzzels me too, maybe because it is less obvious to do it to another division. I dont know your resoning behind it, dosent make much sense. and dont call me an asshole, you think you can do anyting you want cause you are an "admin", oh i am so scared. it takes a lot to get me mad, and sir, or maddem (i dont really know) you got me mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:18 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

ah man that sucks. I really want clemens to progress. ahh whatever, its fine, just make sure that it is clemens. and if anyone reads this this is a fake arguement between sox and myself to trick the league, if you read this tell me and dont say that thhis is a fake arguement we want to see who we can fool. next week

kinda puzzels me too, maybe because it is less obvious to do it to another division. I dont know your resoning behind it, dosent make much sense. and dont call me an asshole, you think you can do anyting you want cause you are an "admin", oh i am so scared. it takes a lot to get me mad, and sir, or maddem (i dont really know) you got me mad.

I honestly agree with sims here. Its pretty gay that his DC wasn't the way he posted it. You should have known better Sox. Sims should get some sort of compensation here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:21 pm

It also makes me wonder how many other DC were ignored or not seen...Not accusing you of cheating just saying it makes me curious...
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:22 pm

I personally think that I am right in this conversation.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:26 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Look if Sox Wasnt honest with telling you that he didnt start Clemens then I would be sure he is doing something bad but he was honest and up front telling you about it. Look at it Who owns the 360? Who does all the work for the league? Sox. Does he get paid or anything out of it? No. So should you accuse him of anything no. Things happen people make mistakes. No need to get all bitchy at him since you did some trades that havent done anything for you as of now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:35 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Look if Sox Wasnt honest with telling you that he didnt start Clemens then I would be sure he is doing something bad but he was honest and up front telling you about it. Look at it Who owns the 360? Who does all the work for the league? Sox. Does he get paid or anything out of it? No. So should you accuse him of anything no. Things happen people make mistakes. No need to get all bitchy at him since you did some trades that havent done anything for you as of now.

Wow do you sound like a 3 year old. He took on the responsibility of running the league himself. We post our DCs for a reason and thats to be inputted into the game, not to be ignored and screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Let's control our tempers fellas...

No need to get all pissy about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
Your right about what?
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:46 pm

mksadng wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
Your right about what?

Everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next