The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 discussion

Go down 
+9
PackersOwnAll
NorCal-TitanFan
Big_Z
Desert Demon
Nerd85
PatsDynasty
SilverNBlackAttack
SimsZilla
SoxNats08
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:47 pm

yayanjl wrote:
SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
sox did u swith my QBs so clemens was starting, just checking

i think i had hass starting, sorry
ah man that sucks. I really want clemens to progress. ahh whatever, its fine, just make sure that it is clemens next week

you know what it isnt fine, i wanted him to progress, and i nkow its just one week but still. you knew i wanted him and you did it anyway, you are doing this on purpose, you are trying to screw my team arent you?

dude calm down i fucking forgot.... why the hell would i wanna screw your team?
how the hell am i supposed to know, you are the simmer? Maybe you just dont like my team or are scared of what my team can actually do so you might save, sim until i lose and then if i dont do i over again until i do, no excuse on why i should be 2-7, then not putting clemens in will not helo me for the future, you are trying to screw my team now and for the future, dont deny it

Look if Sox Wasnt honest with telling you that he didnt start Clemens then I would be sure he is doing something bad but he was honest and up front telling you about it. Look at it Who owns the 360? Who does all the work for the league? Sox. Does he get paid or anything out of it? No. So should you accuse him of anything no. Things happen people make mistakes. No need to get all bitchy at him since you did some trades that havent done anything for you as of now.

Wow do you sound like a 3 year old. He took on the responsibility of running the league himself. We post our DCs for a reason and thats to be inputted into the game, not to be ignored and screwed up.

Sound like a 3 year old? Are you serious ?. Everyone here has to chill making a BIG deal out of nothing. I mean people make mistakes. Im not too sure what my Team looks like now at the moment since I notice I still have Robert Thomas who I could of swore I traded but Im sure I will find out. There is no need to get hostile over little petty things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:49 pm

yayanjl wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

ah man that sucks. I really want clemens to progress. ahh whatever, its fine, just make sure that it is clemens next week

you know what it isnt fine, i wanted him to progress, and i nkow its just one week but still. you knew i wanted him and you did it anyway, you are doing this on purpose, you are trying to screw my team arent you?

how the hell am i supposed to know, you are the simmer? Maybe you just dont like my team or are scared of what my team can actually do so you might save, sim until i lose and then if i dont do i over again until i do, no excuse on why i should be 2-7, then not putting clemens in will not helo me for the future, you are trying to screw my team now and for the future, dont deny it

Look if Sox Wasnt honest with telling you that he didnt start Clemens then I would be sure he is doing something bad but he was honest and up front telling you about it. Look at it Who owns the 360? Who does all the work for the league? Sox. Does he get paid or anything out of it? No. So should you accuse him of anything no. Things happen people make mistakes. No need to get all bitchy at him since you did some trades that havent done anything for you as of now.

Wow do you sound like a 3 year old. He took on the responsibility of running the league himself. We post our DCs for a reason and thats to be inputted into the game, not to be ignored and screwed up.

Sound like a 3 year old? Are you serious ?. Everyone here has to chill making a BIG deal out of nothing. I mean people make mistakes. Im not too sure what my Team looks like now at the moment since I notice I still have Robert Thomas who I could of swore I traded but Im sure I will find out. There is no need to get hostile over little petty things.

He coulda won if Clemens started.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:51 pm

yayanjl wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Dosent he have Matt Hasselback or what ever his name is who is a 90 something? I think he had better chances with Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:52 pm

yayanjl wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Atleast know what your talking about if your going to argue, the problem Sims has with this is that Clemens is younger but much worse than Hass, AKA he wants Clemens to progress and throw away his season at the same time. Sims has a problem because he won not because he lost.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:57 pm

mksadng wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

Atleast know what your talking about if your going to argue, the problem Sims has with this is that Clemens is younger but much worse than Hass, AKA he wants Clemens to progress and throw away his season at the same time. Sims has a problem because he won not because he lost.

I don't think one game makes a difference guys, and yan he posted it a week ago that he wanted the change for Week 10 so how could I have remembered it?
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Well you need to make sure you check that sort of things...That makes me worry that their might be other changes you've missed, not saying you have to but I think it would be a good idea to double check everyones depth chart to yours to make sure you havent missed anything else.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:30 pm

mksadng wrote:
Well you need to make sure you check that sort of things...That makes me worry that their might be other changes you've missed, not saying you have to but I think it would be a good idea to double check everyones depth chart to yours to make sure you havent missed anything else.

Agreed.

Maybe like in each Depth Chart, when you go in, look at the changes, go ahead and post "updated" so the GMs know that the Depth Chart has been imputed. I'm sure that 1-2 minutes to type "Done" in each depth chart for each team isn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:58 pm

PHUCK THE JAGuaRs!!!
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:02 pm

And to add insult to injury i lose chris chambers for 7 freaking weeks
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:28 pm

OK the thing with sims was intended as a joke... You can calm down guys. Anyway, about the depth chart seriously if he posted it last weekend how am I supposed to remember it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:30 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
OK the thing with sims was intended as a joke... You can calm down guys. Anyway, about the depth chart seriously if he posted it last weekend how am I supposed to remember it?
Im not upset about what happened to Sims it just makes me wonder how many other things youve forgotten about... Im sure ive posted things a week before a sim and it makes me wonder if my depth chart was screwed up...
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:00 am

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Im not upset about what happened to Sims it just makes me wonder how many other things youve forgotten about... Im sure ive posted things a week before a sim and it makes me wonder if my depth chart was screwed up...

It wasn't... I've seen him do the sims... Everything is all processed before he hits the simluation button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:05 am

Nerd85 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

It wasn't... I've seen him do the sims... Everything is all processed before he hits the simluation button.
I wouldnt be surprised if he missed a depth chart or two...
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:06 am

mksadng wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Again, I have never seen him mess up a sim...
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:19 am

SoxNats08 wrote:

Like I said, an easy method would be to, as soon as you update a GM's depth chart IN the game, just post on here in their thread that it is updated by you.

This way, both the GM knows that it is up to date, and You know which D/C you have covered and which you haven't.

I mean, you are in the depth chart thread anyways looking for the updates, 10 seconds to post reply, type "updated" and hit enter isn't much, given that some D/C don't change, and now with trade deadline over, most probably won't change.

Just give us petty GMs the feeling that we are taken care of Wink
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:20 am

Nerd85 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Nerd85 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Again, I have never seen him mess up a sim...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:41 am

Tennessee Titans 2-7
Arizona Cardinals 4-5
San Francisco 49ers 4-5

Well, I expect, after my fairly decent start, that I might snag a wild-card spot in the playoffs (Rams had same record, but imo better team), but lately been slumping (though my strategy will benefit my team in the long run). At any rate, I seem to have a mid-first round pick. 49ers, I'm highly disappointed, I figured them as a 3-13, 4-12 team (5-11 being lucky), but they seem to have a shot at being much better. Again, another mid-first pick. Titans, I was shocked they won a second game, but I don't see anything better than 4-12 for them. Top 10 pick for sure, possibly top 5 if other teams start winning and they stay bad.

Overall, decent picks to help my rebuilding process (I also have my 2nd and Titans 2nd).
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:55 am

Thats gay, i should have beat Min..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm

OK for depth charts, what I do is I check all the new posts since the last sim and then I update those.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:01 pm

ha, lol man. Sox lets not joeriously anyone else anymore, poeple take it to seriously
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:08 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
ha, lol man. Sox lets not joeriously anyone else anymore, poeple take it to seriously
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:11 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
Suspect

lol
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
Suspect

lol
wow, what did i mean to write? joke and seriously combined to form a megaword
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Did I play?
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
Suspect

lol

Thats a G-man for ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 discussion   Week 10 discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 10 discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next