The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Yeah I noticed..

Go down 
+2
SoxNats08
SilverNBlackAttack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:50 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
These guys were MORE important then Steve's guy due to the FACT IT should have been done in madden. Since we did the trade both sides agreed it was passed.

What says that a trade should be inputted into the Madden file more than a FA signing?

That makes no sense . . .
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:57 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
These guys were MORE important then Steve's guy due to the FACT IT should have been done in madden. Since we did the trade both sides agreed it was passed.

What says that a trade should be inputted into the Madden file more than a FA signing?

That makes no sense . . .

It was passed twice and it was agreed on hell I even had the players on my roster I pm'd sox about it he siad they were on it as well.

I want whats mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:05 pm

It was passed twice and it was agreed on hell I even had the players on my roster I pm'd sox about it he siad they were on it as well.

I want whats mine.

That still doesn't explain how a processed trade is more important than a processed FA signing . . .

You layed into me yesterday for complaining about players, and now you're doing the same.

You're a big So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Clownzd4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

I want whats mine.

That still doesn't explain how a processed trade is more important than a processed FA signing . . .

You layed into me yesterday for complaining about players, and now you're doing the same.

You're a big So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Clownzd4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy

Clown?

I hate clowns.

I simply noticed that if I had those players I would of made 8-8 or better
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:08 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:

I want whats mine.

Very Happy

Clown?

I hate clowns.

I simply noticed that if I had those players I would of made 8-8 or better

Same argument can be made for Kyle..
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:09 pm

Kyle?

We should get our players.

I mean seriosuly.

That deal was voted on and approved.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Kyle?

I mean seriosuly.

Yep. The admin fucked up. You can't fix your mistake by giving the GM something he doesn't want. Satorini made a mistake in his league and he took responsibility and gave me over and above what I could have asked for. It's your league Sox, so it's your responsibility to make things right. I'm not going to tell you what to do because you won't listen anyways, but you should AT LEAST have the GM's find a peaceful compromise to the trade. If no compromise is attainable, you should figure out something that is fair. This trade was supposed to have passed. You told SNBA that the trade was passed. You fucked up big time and you better fix it or I have a feeling a lot of people will leave.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:53 pm

steel66 wrote:
Kyle?

I mean seriosuly.

Yep. The admin fucked up. You can't fix your mistake by giving the GM something he doesn't want. Satorini made a mistake in his league and he took responsibility and gave me over and above what I could have asked for. It's your league Sox, so it's your responsibility to make things right. I'm not going to tell you what to do because you won't listen anyways, but you should AT LEAST have the GM's find a peaceful compromise to the trade. If no compromise is attainable, you should figure out something that is fair. This trade was supposed to have passed. You told SNBA that the trade was passed. You fucked up big time and you better fix it or I have a feeling a lot of people will leave.

We're trying to fix it.... we are basically going to give FA pts.

But I am thinking that I am just going to process this trade.
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
Kyle?

I mean seriosuly.

That doesn't help. That has as much to do with anything as giving resigning points.

OK, but you really shouldn't be inconsistent. Stick to something.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:02 am

steel66 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
Kyle?

I mean seriosuly.

That doesn't help. That has as much to do with anything as giving resigning points.

OK, but you really shouldn't be inconsistent. Stick to something.

How... I was never going to give resigning pts. I am simply going to process the trade that wasn't processed before...
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:23 am

I have the solution to this..

give me contract points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:42 am

Just pass the trade since it was already passed.

Thats how we end it.

Sign Culpepper to a free 2 year deal for nyg, and give him the deal. He accpeted months ago.
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:15 pm

So whats going on with this?

I'd like to know before the Draft and FA starts.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:15 pm

im gonna process it
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:17 pm

Thank you Smile

So will you resign the players to there former deals as well since that was what the deals looked like before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Yeah I noticed..   So Yeah I noticed.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Yeah I noticed..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2