The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade Discussion

Go down 
+18
VY=MVP
Hellz-Bellz
PatFan
SimsZilla
Harper41
Wildcats
PackersOwnAll
steel66
SilverNBlackAttack
PatsDynasty
Everything I am
NorCal-TitanFan
Vhawk413
Big_Z
Touchdown Jesus!
Nerd85
Desert Demon
SoxNats08
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Trade Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:26 am

The Panthers- Texans trade is GARBAGE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:26 am

mksadng wrote:
The Panthers- Texans trade is GARBAGE

why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Wellllll
Ken Lucas+Travelle Wharton=Dunta Robinson+Jordan Black
Justin Hartwig+Jeff King+Deangello WIlliams>>>>>>>>>>Owen Daniels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:35 pm

How the hell did the Panthers-Texans trade get approved?!?!?!?! The Panthers were getting assraped in that deal
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:38 pm

My two trades have been up for almost two days, it really take that long for the TC to get on and vote on them?
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Personalized field : Trade Discussion - Page 2 Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:16 pm

It's in a deadlock ATM.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:23 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
It's in a deadlock ATM.

There are 2 of my trades that are up there. Not 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:23 pm

mksadng wrote:
How the hell did the Panthers-Texans trade get approved?!?!?!?! The Panthers were getting assraped in that deal
I want to know why the Trade Council thought that trade was fair
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Starter
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 pm

mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Yeah that doesn't look the best and how they value a 34 year old so high in Donnie Edwards. He is 34!!! In madden that is like 38 in real life
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:34 pm

mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

That trade was denied...
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:41 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:

That trade was denied...
I see what one passed now, the voting is in the actual thread in there, I would look in there for reasons, I voted no myself, so I have no idea why someone would vote yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:49 pm

My trades have been sitting there for awhile, other trades are being processed around them, any reason why
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 pm

i dont like the jets and bills trade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:23 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
thats cuz you want Paul you fucking asshole fuck you this is fucking bullshit
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:34 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:

I dont like it ethier since the Bills are giving up a little more then what they should. If they take out the 2nd from the deal I think it be more then fair. Its not my deal to say yay or nay to though. Its up to the TC.

The Jets are fair though overal I havent seen a trade the guy has made that was too onesided. Im thinking about doing a deal with him sometime before the draft or even sooner if we can get on the same page.
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 pm

mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

You need to chill out right now.

You act like this you'll never get an admin spot. You're acting like a immature child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
mksadng wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:

You need to chill out right now.

You act like this you'll never get an admin spot. You're acting like a immature child.
Im pretty calm now, just the heat of the moment Wink
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Well you need to keep that under control as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Redskins/49ers trade=trash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Response to Nerds "assumption"

It would not benefit me at all, most of my trades have been approved and did I complain about my trade being denied? No I said before it was voted on I thought it was fair but that was a response to Soxs comment.

I dont know why you have a problem with me but it needs to stop, stop trying to make me out as this big bad guy who wants the trade council to change so I can rip people off, im not the only one who has a problem with it, the trade council is supposed to be their to keep people from getting ripped off not to make sure every trade is 100% fair, and I know for a FACT that some of the trade council members have voted no because they were interested in a player that was in that trade.
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
some of the trade council members have voted no because they were interested in a player that was in that trade.

I remember when a certain someone had a lot of interest in Patrick Willis, I'm not saying, I'm just saying Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:57 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
some of the trade council members have voted no because they were interested in a player that was in that trade.

I remember when a certain someone had a lot of interest in Patrick Willis, I'm not saying, I'm just saying Wink
Wasnt on the trade council during that time Wink
Back to top Go down
Everything I am
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:07 pm

mksadng wrote:
Denied 0-3 theirs no way anyones ever going to get Patrick Willis because no trade council member will vote yes because well everybody wants him...

I beg to differ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:10 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Denied 0-3 theirs no way anyones ever going to get Patrick Willis because no trade council member will vote yes because well everybody wants him...

I beg to differ?
Did I vote on that trade? and I gave reasonings on every trade I voted on so its not like I just said I vote no, Patrick Willis is god...
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack
Pro-Bowler
SilverNBlackAttack

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:07 pm

7/6/08

Trade #143

Redskins get:

RB Chester Taylor 87
ROLB Chad Greenway 84
LE Ray Edwards 79

Vikings get:

RB Clinton Portis 91/27/3

He doesn't have contract lengths or ages in his DC, I'll have to get those from my 360.

There is no way this trade should be passed.

Chad Greenway and Chester Taylor are worth more then Clitnon. Period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Discussion   Trade Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Discussion
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next