The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008 Presidential Candidate

Go down 
+8
SilverNBlackAttack
Desert Demon
Nerd85
steel66
PackersOwnAll
NorCal-TitanFan
PatsDynasty
SoxNats08
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which candidate do you like the most?
Barack Obama
2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_lcap47%2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Hillary Clinton
2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_lcap12%2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
John McCain
2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_lcap29%2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Other
2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_lcap12%2008 Presidential Candidate Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : 2008 Presidential Candidate Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

2008 Presidential Candidate Empty
PostSubject: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:31 pm

I like Obama the most.

Last edited by SoxNats08 on Sat May 24, 2008 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

Number of posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:33 pm

GO OBAMA!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:40 pm

I liked Ron Paul...
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:20 pm

McCain Surprised Wink
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:07 am

Everyone knows it will be Obama Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pung91
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:29 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Everyone knows it will be Obama Laughing
neverevereverevereverevereverever

McC!!!!! Will probably win it.
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:38 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

McC!!!!! Will probably die before the election

yep. lol
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:58 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

yep. lol
No he will be elected and then croak at the after party..
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:11 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

yep. lol

Haahaha
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:12 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

yep. lol

Haahaha
you know its true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:14 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

yep. lol

Haahaha

yes, i could see that happining, so who ever becomes his vp, is basicly the one running haha
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:15 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

yep. lol

Haahaha

yes, i could see that happining, so who ever becomes his vp, is basicly the one running haha
watch it be clinton or something Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PackersOwnAll
Pro-Bowler
PackersOwnAll

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:19 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

yep. lol

Haahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AScoMhVZQnw
Back to top Go down
NorCal-TitanFan
Veteran
NorCal-TitanFan

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:31 am

PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:

yep. lol

Haahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AScoMhVZQnw
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
steel66
Starter
steel66

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:09 am

mksadng wrote:
I liked Ron Paul...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm

I want a republican to win... so GO MCCAIN!!!

and BTW, Ron Paul is gay.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:00 pm

yayanjl wrote:

how can u want a republican to win, george bush has already fucked up america enough
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:11 pm

yayanjl wrote:

Why would you want a republican?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon
Pro-Bowler
Desert Demon

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:37 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

how can u want a republican to win, george bush has already fucked up america enough

Rolling Eyes

One of the more ignorant statements I've read.

This supports my view that some people honestly should not be allowed to vote, due to incompetence.

Since when was George W. Bush "the" Republican party? Sure, he's a representative of it as President, but he isn't the epitamy of it.

Politicians join political parties that most resemble what they believe in, so they can advance further; without the political party, unless they have billions of dollars and influence, they won't be elected.

That is why you have politicians who believe in the same things in general in a party, but may have radically differing opinions on specific topics.

In addition, keep in mind that Congress is majority Democrats right now, and Bush is a Republican. In history, with very few exceptions, when one party has presidency and the other has congress, very little gets done. The President stops Congress with vetoes, and Congress doesn't allow the President to get his bills approved.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:11 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Rolling Eyes

This supports my view that some people honestly should not be allowed to vote, due to incompetence.

Since when was George W. Bush "the" Republican party? Sure, he's a representative of it as President, but he isn't the epitamy of it.

Politicians join political parties that most resemble what they believe in, so they can advance further; without the political party, unless they have billions of dollars and influence, they won't be elected.

That is why you have politicians who believe in the same things in general in a party, but may have radically differing opinions on specific topics.

In addition, keep in mind that Congress is majority Democrats right now, and Bush is a Republican. In history, with very few exceptions, when one party has presidency and the other has congress, very little gets done. The President stops Congress with vetoes, and Congress doesn't allow the President to get his bills approved.

Ugh shut up PD, Ruskie is right, you just made yourself look like a retard.

In terms of political decisions, I don't think McCain would be a bad president by far, but I simply don't side with conservative views which is why I would vote for Obama (or Clinton if she was the nominee). Clinton has good policies, and I think she would be pretty successful. As for Obama, I have a feeling that he will lead this country really well. He has good ideas, the only thing I don't like of his is that he wants to pull out all our troops out of Iraq in the next year (don't have a source on that, I just remember hearing that). We definitely shouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place, but now that the damage has been done, if we back out of Iraq, the Middle East will crumble. It has to be a gradual effort over about 3 more years, and we need to make sure the Iraq government is completely stable before we leave. A good comparison is that we went somewhere, made a complete mess, and then leave someone else to clean up after us. The mess should have never been made in the first place, but since we made the mess, we have to clean it up. But at the same time, we have to leave Iraq before 2015, American lives are at stake.
Back to top Go down
PatsDynasty
Veteran
PatsDynasty

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:43 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
PatsDynasty wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Ugh shut up PD, Ruskie is right, you just made yourself look like a retard.

In terms of political decisions, I don't think McCain would be a bad president by far, but I simply don't side with conservative views which is why I would vote for Obama (or Clinton if she was the nominee). Clinton has good policies, and I think she would be pretty successful. As for Obama, I have a feeling that he will lead this country really well. He has good ideas, the only thing I don't like of his is that he wants to pull out all our troops out of Iraq in the next year (don't have a source on that, I just remember hearing that). We definitely shouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place, but now that the damage has been done, if we back out of Iraq, the Middle East will crumble. It has to be a gradual effort over about 3 more years, and we need to make sure the Iraq government is completely stable before we leave. A good comparison is that we went somewhere, made a complete mess, and then leave someone else to clean up after us. The mess should have never been made in the first place, but since we made the mess, we have to clean it up. But at the same time, we have to leave Iraq before 2015, American lives are at stake.

McCain wouldnt be a good president, he wants to stay in iraq until we win, and thats probably a war we r not going to win. Also with all the money we are spending on this war we could have done some many other things that would have been more helpful. if we stay in iraq until we win then our 9 billion dollar deficit is going to continue to grow and the dollar will get weaker and weaker. As for Bush, we shouldnt have even gone into iraq after we killed saddam hussein in afghanistan, the reason he went in their was for oil. and soxs u have to realize people in iraq dont want our help and thats why we are not going to win the war, it be much better if we got out of their as soon as possible and started using our money more wisely.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:00 pm

PatsDynasty wrote:
Also with all the money we are spending on this war we could have done some many other things that would have been more helpful. if we stay in iraq until we win then our 9 billion dollar deficit is going to continue to grow and the dollar will get weaker and weaker.

Once again, like I said we never should have gone in, but we either have to go all out on this or we shouldn't have done it at all. This doesn't have to primarily relate to money now, it also has to do with world relations. If we pull out of Iraq now, and then the Middle East collapses as it surely will (I know that that seems a bit dramatic, but I'll give you an idea of what will happen: anarchy, riots, people attacking oil plants which would increase gas prices even more, Iran invading Iraq, you get the idea), not only will gas prices increase, the United States will be hated and loathed for destroying lives. As difficult as it is to say, if we did leave Iraq it would not be hard to look back and say that the region was more successful under Saddam Hussein.

PatsDynasty wrote:
As for Bush, we shouldnt have even gone into iraq after we killed saddam hussein in afghanistan, the reason he went in their was for oil.

I never said that we shouldnt have gone into Iraq, I completely agree with you there. And we didn't kill Saddam Hussein in Afghanistan, don't know where you got that from.

PatsDynasty wrote:
and soxs u have to realize people in iraq dont want our help and thats why we are not going to win the war, it be much better if we got out of their as soon as possible and started using our money more wisely.

First off, it cannot be really classified as a war anymore. Who are the two sides in the war? You can say its the terrorists vs. the US, but they are basically in hiding and occasionally bomb places and use guerilla warfare. Even if they don't want our help, I am sure that they would rather have the current situation then anarchy.

You may think that I am being dramatic, but I can almost guarantee you that to some extent, the aforemented situation would occur if we were to leave Iraq.

I by no means support the situation in Iraq, but you are taking a very radical position, and to leave Iraq within the next year would be outright stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Yayanjl care to explain why Ron Paul is gay?
Back to top Go down
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:19 pm

mksadng wrote:

He wanted to get rid of congress Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:25 pm

Nerd85 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

He wanted to get rid of congress Rolling Eyes
And legalize Marijuana which would bring in TONS of money...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Candidate   2008 Presidential Candidate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 Presidential Candidate
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next