The Madden 360 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Madden 360 Sim League

The Madden 360 Sim League - The power is with you.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best DL in the NFl

Go down 
+4
SoxNats08
Everything I am
SilverNBlackAttack
Vhawk413
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 2659
Personalized field : Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Admin
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:46 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
People seem to forget Richard Seymour played with a cast most of the regular season last year and the entire season the year before...that definetly limits his abilitys slightly...

Seymour is so overrated... all Pats fans are like OMG your so stupid he takes two blockers... but really, i mean there are other guys who can do this too
hmmm interesting, pats fans arguing about the pats

hes not a pats fan, hes a saints fan
Back to top Go down
https://madden360league.forummotion.com
Nerd85
Veteran
Nerd85

Number of posts : 964

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:01 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
People seem to forget Richard Seymour played with a cast most of the regular season last year and the entire season the year before...that definetly limits his abilitys slightly...

Seymour is so overrated... all Pats fans are like OMG your so stupid he takes two blockers... but really, i mean there are other guys who can do this too

did you even read Ef90's post?
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Veteran
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:02 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

hmmm interesting, pats fans arguing about the pats

hes not a pats fan, hes a saints fan
we both are saints fans, and oh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Its not the fact that he can take on two blocks its the fact that he can take on two blockers and completely dominate them when hes healthy, the man when healthy is the BEST 3-4 DE in the league, he is the perfect 3-4 DE or was the perfect 3-4 DE before he got the injury bug...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:04 am

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Its not the fact that he can take on two blocks its the fact that he can take on two blockers and completely dominate them when hes healthy, the man when healthy is the BEST 3-4 DE in the league, he is the perfect 3-4 DE or was the perfect 3-4 DE before he got the injury bug...

i know, im not saying anything against his skills... he is one of the best 3-4 DEs but he is almost never healthy, because of the toll that taking two blockers on takes on your body... that is why he is overrated
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Starter

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:03 pm

PackersOwnAll wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
PackersOwnAll wrote:
I didnt ask for a quick history lesson on Past Raiders Sean, i was joking.

and its not stupid mentioning the Packers Dline. Its stupid blabing about Rich Gannon. pirat

wtf, your the one who blabs about brett favre

Quote :
HOW DARE YOU! GTFO MY INTERNETS

Brett Favre > Rich Gannon

Plus i talk about him when thats the topic, i was talking about DEs and DTs and you start talkin about Rich Gannon..

you were talking about a DT who was old and a hallf of fame player, just like rich gannon, and I wasnt "talking about him" I was citing him as an example. And you randomly pop up the name brett favre in a lot of your posts. Name one other place that ive mentioned rich gannon..... exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

i know, im not saying anything against his skills... he is one of the best 3-4 DEs but he is almost never healthy, because of the toll that taking two blockers on takes on your body... that is why he is overrated
hes overrated because he has injury problems...that doesnt make him overrated that makes him injury prone...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
All-Pro
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:53 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

hes overrated because he has injury problems...that doesnt make him overrated that makes him injury prone...

because he is injury prone he is overrated

ok on FF people were saying they wouldnt trade him for a top 10 pick

would u trade him for a top 10 pick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:23 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

because he is injury prone he is overrated

ok on FF people were saying they wouldnt trade him for a top 10 pick

would u trade him for a top 10 pick
Nope top 5 yes but not top 10, their was no good 3-4 DEs out of the top 5 so it wouldnt make scence to trade him since their would be noone to replace him and in a 3-4 it all starts with the DL so hes to valuable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:35 pm

mksadng, dont forget Bryan Young will be healthy this year. I dont know if you remember but he got injured in Mini Camp last year. Also Vilma, Colston, and Will Smith all have a contract year. I do agree we have the two best ends in the game. There is such a dropoff in the middle of the line. That is where we get beat. Coach Peyton needs to get these guys on a diet. It also helps that our defensive line coach recruited Ellis to USC and coached him for 2 years. When you get a chance check out saintsreport.com. The only thing I dont like about that site is that they bash on LSU players too much. I love LSU. I only live an hour from the campus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:45 pm

The game I am looking forward to the most is that Vikings/Saints game. Man that is going to be a battle. Def and Off lines for both teams have to be the best in the NFC. That is depending upon that Ellis works out. I know that we have better WRs so that should be the difference. Even with Berrian, we have a alot bigger edge. We have the louisiana version of Bernard in Devery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best DL in the NFl   Best DL in the NFl - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best DL in the NFl
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden 360 Sim League :: League Lounge :: NFL Discussion-
Jump to: